A Question
Jan 1, 2014 at 3:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

yinon123

New Head-Fier
Hey Everybody 
A Few Days Ago I Found A Website That Sells The Solo HD Of Beats Company On 119.99 $ And The Official Web Site Beats sells them 199.95 $ I Wonder/Afraid If These Headphones Original Or Fake.
Can I Add A link To The Website That Sells Them On 119.99 $ And Someone Of This Forum Will Tell Me If They Are Original Or Fake ?
I Really Appreciate It

Jan 1, 2014 at 3:48 PM Post #2 of 21
Hey, welcome to the forums.
Get these: http://www.amazon.com/Noontec-ME3114-R-Professional-Reinforced-Technology/dp/B007OWT1VG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1388609260&sr=8-2&keywords=noontec+zoro

Similar aesthetics as Beats Solo. Sounds better than Beats Solo.

Jan 1, 2014 at 3:52 PM Post #3 of 21
You can save yourself money and time by learning a thing or two about sound and headphones. Beats may look cool but they don't sound good. Spend some time to learn before you spend your money, your ears will appreciate it.

Jan 1, 2014 at 3:56 PM Post #5 of 21
  I know, But I Still Prefer Popular Brand Like Beats
I Appreciate It If You Treat Only Model I Wrote On This Post

You are content on settling with inferior products even when you know better exists for the same price? 
blink.gif

Jan 1, 2014 at 4:12 PM Post #12 of 21
  Really But Really Do Not Like Their Design

Then get the Beats Solo HD and call it a day. Why even start this thread? How do you expect anyone here to certify if what you were pondering is fake or not? You didn't even provide a link or meaningful information. If they look good and they're fake, don't tell your friends that they're fake and just enjoy looking at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back