a perfect circle concert
Oct 22, 2003 at 12:31 AM Post #2 of 15
Nope. But i've been to a Tool concert and it was absolutly awesome.

I just could never get into perfect circle much. It sounds close to Tool but it lacks the spine tingles that tool provides.

Oct 22, 2003 at 12:41 AM Post #3 of 15
I've been listening to APC's new one a lot lately and I think it's quite good. Either way, it's probably worth hearing Maynard live.

Oct 22, 2003 at 1:30 AM Post #5 of 15
I was APC on their Mer de Noms tour and it was a fantastic show. Not quite Tool in concert but still a very good show. Maynard's speaking voice in concert is quite diminutive.

Oct 22, 2003 at 4:26 AM Post #6 of 15
i also have seen tool, for the lateralus tour, and it was the best show i have ever seen. when APC toured here the first time for mer de noms i was also there, and it was a great show.

i just wonder if anyone is going to the St. Paul show because I want a floor ticket and am unable to find one anywhere else
wink.gif

Oct 22, 2003 at 7:28 PM Post #7 of 15
I must agree.
biggrin.gif
I saw them live in the second leg of the Lateralus tour, it was absolutely amazing. A very profoud experience, it felt incredibly magical. Definitely, an experience I'll never forget.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 22, 2003 at 9:56 PM Post #10 of 15
I also attended a concert in the second leg of the Lateralus tour. It was pretty amazing. However, Maynard's stage presence is unusual at best... He has a well known fear of crowds, which makes touring inately difficult. He tends to face away from the crowd often. Despite his unusual positioning, his singing (after the first song) was spot on, remarkably close to the album recordings (except when they went off doing some pretty amazing improvisation).

-dd3mon

Oct 23, 2003 at 4:30 PM Post #13 of 15
I would definitely want to see Staind again, I haven't seen them since the Family Value tour however many years ago that was...

Godsmack also puts on a great show, and sound 'good' live. I would enjoy all 3 days, personally.

Oct 24, 2003 at 2:37 AM Post #14 of 15
im going all three. hopefully...

ive seen staind before, a LONG time ago, and ive also seen godsmack. im looking forward to both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back