A New Site for the New Year!
Dec 30, 2005 at 1:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

I have not been able to participate here at head-Fi as much as I would have like to recently because I have been working to get my new website ... www.ttvj.com up and running. It is now ready for primetime and you can place orders and take advantage of the $10 off of you first order when you sign up. I trhink you will find the site easy to navigate with many more options for the user.

There are quite a few new products at ttvj.com that are not on the old site and more will be added daily. We have added some new lines and expanded old lines to include some products we didn't carry before. We are excited and hope you like it as much as we do.

Please ignore the test site note - it should be removed soon. The site is live and ready for your action.

Thanks to all who have supported TTVJ. Without you support we could not have done such a large undertaking as this.

Oh, and Happy New Year!!!

Todd

Dec 30, 2005 at 2:17 AM Post #2 of 8
hey Todd. I was wondering what was up when I visited ttvj.com a while back and saw links to purchase computer parts.
tongue.gif

Happy New Year to you too.

Jan 28, 2006 at 3:01 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
It is now ready for primetime and you can place orders and take advantage of the $10 off of you first order when you sign up.

Is this $10 off thing still in effect?

Jan 28, 2006 at 9:36 AM Post #6 of 8
Cool new site. I thought you were also a headphone junkie?
confused.gif
tongue.gif

Mar 22, 2006 at 5:10 PM Post #8 of 8
The, uhm, excitement over the hf1 sale that almost happened monday brought it down. He posted in another thread that he's working on a new hosting situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back