A little about the Shozy Alien
Nov 14, 2015 at 5:32 AM Post #2,086 of 3,124
Oh no...@H20Fidelity has removed the alien from his combo...dx80 is now his new love
blink.gif

Conclusion 1. iBasso DX90 / Tralucent 1Plus2 ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Conclusion 2. iBasso DX80 / Fidue A83
Conclusion 3. Pono Player / Aurisonics ASG-2
Conclusion 4. Colorfly C4 / Grado 325e
Conclusion 5. Cozoy Aegis / Ety ER4S

It would appear so however, its more complicated than meets the eye. One of our Australian members sold his Alien, though ever since selling his life wasn't the same. Not long after he placed a wanted classified in the for sale section searching for a new one. Out of the goodness of my heart (and regretfully) I fulfilled the deed and supplied mine. 

I did hear something on the grapevine a few weeks ago, I can't say much atm though it appears Alien was extremely popular, and ..(add the important bit here) 
wink.gif

Nov 14, 2015 at 6:29 AM Post #2,087 of 3,124
It would appear so however, its more complicated than meets the eye. One of our Australian members sold his Alien, though ever since selling his life wasn't the same. Not long after he placed a wanted classified in the for sale section searching for a new one. Out of the goodness of my heart (and regretfully) I fulfilled the deed and supplied mine. 

I did hear something on the grapevine a few weeks ago, I can't say much atm though it appears Alien was extremely popular, and ..(add the important bit here) :wink:

Ok, so no more alien for H20Fidelity for now...
may be this :D

Nov 14, 2015 at 7:56 AM Post #2,088 of 3,124
Shozy says that there are some small upgrades to the Alien and more info to come shortly! So hopefully that is good news that the form factor and such won't be greatly altered! I really enjoy using it and the price point is good for my budget.

Nov 16, 2015 at 11:12 PM Post #2,094 of 3,124
Yep! We're going to do it ALL OVER again! Alien 2.0!

Oh for fricks sake, I'm getting dizzy. 

I better go unbox my Alien an charge her up before something time demanding comes up. The last couple of days I've been to busy to listen to it. 

Nov 17, 2015 at 12:41 AM Post #2,095 of 3,124
okayyyyy??
I got my 128 GB fat32 formatted card in my Alien and I've powered it on. I got a green light with a flashing blue light and no music. Any idea what I did wrong?

Nov 17, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #2,099 of 3,124
I only have 5 albums on it so pretty straight forward so far. I just long press for the next album

You got it! Long press forward/back will go to the next/previous album. Same with songs; a short press forward/back will go to next/previous song. It does not return to the beginning of the current song with a short press back. Also, long presses down will cycle through repeat album, repeat song and shuffle. (can't remember which repeat comes first, album or song)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back