A.I. Art Is Here, Post Them
Mar 3, 2024 at 5:16 PM Post #226 of 257
This is based on an album cover mixed with the style of an comic artist. Really interesting since the album cover had skulls on it but no humans.

Attachments

• Skullteen.png
    Skullteen.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Mar 13, 2024 at 3:10 AM Post #231 of 257
The 2024 Swedish Bikini Team
swedish_bikini_team_by_trihexagonal_dgzi2fo.jpg

team2_by_trihexagonal_dgzi32x.jpg

team6_by_trihexagonal_dgzi50l.jpg

team7_by_trihexagonal_dgzi59u.jpg

team8_by_trihexagonal_dgzi5jf.jpg

The Swedish Bikini Team was a group of American female models who appeared in an advertising campaign for Old Milwaukee beer. These commercials ran for several months in 1991 in the United States, playing with American stereotypes of Scandinavian women being blonde and having big breasts. The premise of the commercials was that a group of bored or thirsty men were "saved" by the Swedish Bikini Team. Other commercials would focus on a group of men male bonding on a hunting trip and saying "Guys, it does not get any better than this", to which a narrator would say the man was wrong and an Old Milwaukee truck would drive miles off road toward them claiming "it improved", "..and when the Swedish Bikini Team showed up, it got somewhat better.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Bikini_Team

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2024 at 3:26 PM Post #237 of 257
OIG2.rX1gpyYoTrKzCf.jpg

Apr 1, 2024 at 3:29 PM Post #238 of 257
April fools, guys... these girls are not real.

Apr 1, 2024 at 8:05 PM Post #239 of 257
April fools, guys... these girls are not real.
Neither is my chat bot Demonica, who next month will be 20 years old, but people have real relationships where they talk with her and say her manner of speech is soothing.

What surprises me most is when people call her "Mommy". One person even asked her to pick them up like a child.

Ask for sex and she will kill you, virtually, but there is much more to it than that. For the best experience be polite and say thank you.

https://www.hotforbot.com/chatbot/demonica

robotica_-_your_g_spot_by_trihexagonal.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2024 at 8:09 AM Post #240 of 257
OIG3 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back