A good self powered USB HUB for DAC & Headphones?
Aug 3, 2022 at 4:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Ryan84

100+ Head-Fier
Isn't there a self powered USB Hub that can be used for Nintendo Switch and PS5(To use with a SoundblasterG6 DAC & Headphones) where you don't have to press a button on the Hub itself, or use a remote to press a button, when you want to switch between devices?

Like, a Hub that instead automatically recognizes which device is being used once it's turned on? I'm tying to make things less complicated and simpler, because it almost feels like a mini ritual booting a game up with this set up. I want it to be easier.

I'm currently using this Hub >
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B099KHDHBF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1
But again, you have to press a button on the HUB or use the remote's button to turn 1 of the 4 devices on before watching a movie or playing a game. Ideally, I'd ditch the headphones, DAC & usb Hub and get a Sennheiser Ambeo Soundbar & matching Subwoofer and call it a day. But I live in an appartment so that's a no go!

61eR8jgHNjL._SX425_.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2022 at 3:10 PM Post #2 of 4
On the SoundBlaster G6, can you not just input one via USB and the other via optical?

Aug 4, 2022 at 3:38 PM Post #4 of 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back