A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun
Feb 15, 2024 at 5:09 PM Post #6,484 of 6,506
This one is always popping into my head because it seems like every time my mom sat me in that chair with my nose in the corner (I'm sure for some minor infraction) this would come on and soothed the punishment :grin: Took until my later years that even in the corner I was still having fun:v:

Feb 23, 2024 at 1:22 PM Post #6,487 of 6,506
New Olivia Belli album out. Here's a couple tracks

Good stuff Trev, my father always loved piano and I think deep down he wanted to learn to play. I lost my dad from Bone Cancer in 1969 at 58 years old and great piano always reminds me of his love for the instrument :beerchug:

Feb 23, 2024 at 2:44 PM Post #6,489 of 6,506
And that's a real thing? Lol.

Funny that the factory poster is about Donald Trump because it's actually Donny, his MAGA following as well the nut job militiamen who would like America to be more like N. Korea. Heck the antigovernment militias are probably teaching their kids the same thing but against democrats and Democracy:frowning2: To laugh at one of your dazed and crazed disciples who took a hammer to Paul's skull shows you where America is headed if people keep falling for all the BS spewed by anti American traitors. Just an opinion so don't loose your mind :v:

Feb 27, 2024 at 10:21 AM Post #6,490 of 6,506
Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Enola Gay (Official Music Video)

I was listening to this for the first time on good head gear at the weekend. Of course, I remember it from its release, mostly played on the radio.

Feb 28, 2024 at 2:44 PM Post #6,493 of 6,506
Some crazy-ass whistling courtesy Roger Whittaker
Some very impressive whistling indeed and what a talented man!

I posted this tune several years ago but this is different version with a very poignant video to match. With all the madness going on in the world in recent years

This is the first time I have listened to it with only one fluffing ear, but it still sounds very good on good gear on just one ear. :sunglasses:

The Last Farewell ~ Roger Whittaker

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2024 at 10:09 AM Post #6,494 of 6,506
I like Farewell songs myself :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back