$999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage
Jan 9, 2019 at 3:22 AM Post #5,717 of 6,550
I can test this evening when i am back home.

Jan 9, 2019 at 3:54 PM Post #5,719 of 6,550
I am sorry to say it didn't work. My 400gb microsd was not recognized.

Jan 10, 2019 at 1:58 AM Post #5,724 of 6,550
Then this is most likely the problem. I just inserted my 400gb sandisk from lpg into the calyx. I checked this morning and its formated to exfat.

Jan 13, 2019 at 5:41 AM Post #5,725 of 6,550
I accidentally dropped my Calyx and now it doesn’t read the SD card anymore (that’s why I asked if the DAP can read micro sd cards with more than 400 gb).

Now another question: Did anyone of you have the problem that it couldn’t read the SD card anymore? Would you open the device to see if there is something with the wires that connect the SD card with the rest?

Aug 15, 2019 at 11:45 AM Post #5,726 of 6,550
Not a believer of ROM optimisation for improvement of sound and have been reading interesting debates in Sound Science. I believe that for the DX200, you would have made some "changes" (I won't quote it as improvements as I have not heard it) due to modding the hardware/parts. However, just flashing firmware for the Calyx M to improve sound just can't get into my own logic unfortunately.

If you like an objective view of non-believer to try out your best "sound-improvement" sauce, send me your best modded firmware - whether Enhanced or Advanced version (I am sure you know how to set a time lapse if you are worried that I will passed on to other users or not paying you if I like it) and I will help you test out with no charges (I will need to spend time flashing and testing while taking a risk of voiding my warranty).

If it is really making a difference, you gain another believer who will help to market more of you products. Sounds like a good deal? :)

Just out of curiosity, how did this offer ended up? :)

Oct 12, 2019 at 2:42 PM Post #5,729 of 6,550

Users who are viewing this thread

Back