634EARS: Impressions, Discussions, and Appreciations Thread
Feb 15, 2023 at 6:31 PM Post #31 of 767
LOAK-TC (blue) ordered.
Congrats!!!
I’m still tempted on it as my second unit, but I prefer wait T(CL) and see how it fits🤭

Feb 15, 2023 at 6:59 PM Post #32 of 767
Last edited:
Feb 15, 2023 at 7:49 PM Post #34 of 767
I’m interested to put in an order if we can collate 15 orders to make it worthwhile for Musahi-san

I have 3 including me among my friends so the 3 of you makes 6 sets. Not guarantee that Musashi-san may do it, but at least if we have the numbers, at least there is a chance.
these brass edition are gorgeous, am tempted

Feb 15, 2023 at 8:08 PM Post #35 of 767
LOAK-TC (blue) ordered - I went for the bassier and most powerful sounding set within the line-up (according to the manufacturer Mr. M.S.)

By the way, big 🙏 to @Ace Bee for starting the thread and having brought the 634ears brand and wide product line-up to our knowledge.

I cannot forget and thank @Xinlisupreme and @Scuba Devils enough for their patience and good advice leading to my decision getting a pair of these beauties 💪.
Yes, intrigued by the Loak-TC since Musashi-san posted in his instagram that the Loak-BSB sounds like the Loak-TC which is strange because he told me the BSBs were tuned similar to the Loak-TB.

Feb 15, 2023 at 11:09 PM Post #37 of 767
It's funny I knew about this company last year. Interesting to see how people like them.
I have also been an ardent follower of them since the SARN II was introduced, and it was my first iem from them as well. Went straight for the LOAK after that and it is still kicking ass. However, until now I could not find enough people who have similar interests in this brand, hence started the thread now.

Feb 15, 2023 at 11:44 PM Post #38 of 767
I have also been an ardent follower of them since the SARN II was introduced, and it was my first iem from them as well. Went straight for the LOAK after that and it is still kicking ass. However, until now I could not find enough people who have similar interests in this brand, hence started the thread now.
634Ears could have easily been the best thing to ever happen as you get a chance to have one custom made and custom tuned close to what your preference is but for some reason most rather jump on the next chi-fi (nothing against chi-fi of course) hype releases that drop almost every week. There is also the process of wood/tonewood selection that can be daunting or maybe the stigma of "Japanese tuning" which is absurd btw or maybe the cool kids and YT reviewers are not repping and rocking the brand.

Feb 15, 2023 at 11:51 PM Post #39 of 767
LOAK-TC (blue) ordered - I went for the bassier and most powerful sounding set within the line-up (according to the manufacturer Mr. M.S.)

By the way, big 🙏 to @Ace Bee for starting the thread and having brought the 634ears brand and wide product line-up to our knowledge.

I cannot forget and thank @Xinlisupreme and @Scuba Devils enough for their patience and good advice leading to my decision getting a pair of these beauties 💪.
I’m going to order this one as well! Great taste my friend 😃

Feb 16, 2023 at 5:35 AM Post #41 of 767
Same here, started with the SARN II shortly after @Ace Bee posted his SARN II and went for the Loak, Miraok and then ended up getting more Loaks while helping my friends order and select their Loaks.

Feb 16, 2023 at 5:58 AM Post #42 of 767
IMG_20230216_182948.jpg

Loak-S96 with pure Silver Palladium + Graphene Gold from Lunashops and Azla Max ear-tips.

Even though it is still burning in, I am quite mesmerized by how effortless and smooth this Loak sounds considering the fact that it is all stainless steel.

The staging is huge and is a bit holographic. Vocals remind me a bit of the Oriolus Isabellae but it is not as dry as Isa can sometimes sound.

Quite amazed by its ability to float notes especially when the music pans from side to side. The music textures are really amazing though not as textured as the Loak-BSB.

This is a very musical Loak.

Will continue to post more impressions as it runs in.

Feb 16, 2023 at 6:13 AM Post #43 of 767
IMG_20230216_182948.jpg
Loak-S96 with pure Silver Palladium + Graphene Gold from Lunashops and Azla Max ear-tips.

Even though it is still burning in, I am quite mesmerized by how effortless and smooth this Loak sounds considering the fact that it is all stainless steel.

The staging is huge and is a bit holographic. Vocals remind me a bit of the Oriolus Isabellae but it is not as dry as Isa can sometimes sound.

Quite amazed by its ability to float notes especially when the music pans from side to side. The music textures are really amazing though not as textured as the Loak-BSB.

This is a very musical Loak.

Will continue to post more impressions as it runs in.
do you find that Isabellae has a dry voice? She thinks that I find instead that she is exactly the opposite. That is, that Isa has a very harmonious and warm voice.

Feb 16, 2023 at 6:17 AM Post #45 of 767
the Loak S96 is very engaging even brand new out of the box. So much so that it brought smile to my face the moment I hit play button. I have been staying away from 634ears as this is a rabbit hole. But the very moment I hear Musashi San willing to part his personal set, I caved in. Can't wait for my S96 to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back