5th Annual HeadRoom & Friends Hits Los Angeles Sunday August 7
Jul 7, 2011 at 4:16 PM Post #16 of 51

Quote:
I am most likely going to make it, I will be bringing my Smeggy Thunderpants when I come.  

Hi Blur510,

Sa-weet! Smeggy!!
tongue.gif

Jul 14, 2011 at 12:39 AM Post #19 of 51

Quote:
I'm in - although I'm not sure if I should bring anything.

If you need a lift let me know.  Maybe the PWD+bridge?  =P

Jul 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM Post #20 of 51

Quote:
If you need a lift let me know.  Maybe the PWD+bridge?  =P

Heh. I'll bring PWD and while I'm at, it the BA too, even though Craig will probably bring one. I can stack the BA on top of the PWD and bring a netbook to keep the footprint small. Jorge: I hope this won't be taking up too much space?

A lift would be nice if I am along the way for you. I may need help hauling this gear around too.

Jul 14, 2011 at 11:16 PM Post #21 of 51

Quote:
Heh. I'll bring PWD and while I'm at, it the BA too, even though Craig will probably bring one. I can stack the BA on top of the PWD and bring a netbook to keep the footprint small. Jorge: I hope this won't be taking up too much space?

A lift would be nice if I am along the way for you. I may need help hauling this gear around too.

Yup, no prob.

Jul 15, 2011 at 4:55 PM Post #22 of 51

Quote:
Yup, no prob.

Quote:

Yahoo! Bob Levi and LAOCAS have super-sized the 5th Annual HeadRoom & Friends into the Grand Ballroom at the Holiday Inn Buena Park (their biggest space), so we'll have plenty of room and plenty of tables for all comers. This year's event promises to be a packed house with several hundred attendees expected! A recent addition: Robert Harley editor of The Absolute Sound will be there and hopefully will give a talk on his fave headphones :)

Cheers,

jorge
HeadRoom Operations Guru
jorge@headphone.com

Jul 17, 2011 at 4:26 AM Post #24 of 51
Dang you guys picked a good day!  I'll be heading back to SD from LA that weekend and Buena Park happens to be a very convenient detour.  I'll most definitely come.  Count me as confirmed

Jul 27, 2011 at 5:57 AM Post #27 of 51
I'll be there.

Might bring some stuff.....

Jul 27, 2011 at 2:17 PM Post #28 of 51
Hi All,

More good news: Mr.George Cardas will be attending the 5th Annual HeadRoom & Friends event and will offering a free raffle of some killer Cardas goodies as well!

Here's just a short list of the free  -- yep, i sez FREE! -- raffle items to be given away gratis to lucky HR&F attendees at the end of the day:

HeadRoom Ultra Balanced Desktop DAC
CEntrace DACport-LX
Phiaton MS400 Headphones
5 pair of Spider Real Voice In-Ears
5 pair of Spider portable computer/MP3 speakers
QRP LP Test Pressings from Acoustic Sounds
LP test pressing from ORG compliments of E.A.R.
Cardas cable prize TBD from George Cardas
Kimber Kable prize TBD from Kimber
Win three hi-rez downloads from HDTracks/ David Chesky.
Win your choice of customized interconnect cables made for just your system from WyWires

....Plus LOTS more freebies of cool audio gear not listed here will be announced day of the HR&F show and raffled off... boy, a pretty killer way to spend a Sunday if you ask me!

Hope to see all of you there!
biggrin.gif

Cheers,

jorge
HeadRoom Operations / Sales Manager
jorge@headphone.com

Jul 28, 2011 at 1:37 AM Post #30 of 51
.... and the amazing 5th Annual HeadRoom & Friends free raffle hits just keep on a-coming! : 

- George Cardas is offering 1 meter Cardas Clear interconnects and will even sign the box for the winner (an $1,840 value)
- Dr.Fang Bian is offering a HiFiMAN HE-500 planar magnetic 'Orthodynamic' headphone (an $899 value)

Hella' Yeah!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sunday, SUNday SUNDAY! August 7! Buena Park Holiday Inn Grand Ballroom 
wink_face.gif

Cheers,

jorge
HeadRoom & Friends Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back