$40,000 Contest -- Enjoy the Music.com
Oct 8, 2005 at 2:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

enjoythemusic

Head-Fier
Hi Everyone,

First, I owe everyone on the Enjoy the Music.com Mailing List a huge apology. Many of you have been members for many years. In the past we had many contests and I regularly gave away goodies. Sure our free protractor
(http://www.enjoythemusic.com/freestuff.htm) and such were great for vinyl lovers, and BB King and Grammy Award prizes plus music discs were awesome.

BUT...

In the past year I have been busy. Attending and reporting on shows, editing articles... even writing a few in my (fingers in the air to make a quote) "Spare Time." Well, it is time I make up for the past year. Those of you who have joined the Enjoy the Music.com Mailing List, which I personally handle and is not automated, states "As an active member of our Mailing List... [you] are entered into all our Mailing List contests."

So what happened to those contests in the past year?!?!?

Well sit down as I am about to make the largest announcement in audiophile contest history...

Enjoy the Music.com is giving away over $80,000 in audiophile prizes!
(Mumbling) Two, three, four, yes four zeros is correct. To make it more clear...
Over EIGHTY THOUSAND DOLLARS of prizes.

----------------------
----------------------
READ ME: If you already receive our e-Newsletter e-mail you are an active Mailing List Member and are already entered for your chance to win. You do not need to resubscribe as i am getting inundated with e-mail. i think the mail server is beginning to melt down!
----------------------
----------------------

Ok, so you are asking yourself, where can I learn about this contest Mr. Busy Guy that is too busy to have contests for an entire year earlier. One URL to rule them all...

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/contest/

Have a great weekend everyone and again, if you already receive our e-Newsletter you are already entered for your chance to win. Not a Member, then see the link above and enter for your chance to claim part of over $80,000 in prizes! As always...

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

Where you can find:

Superior Audio, The Absolute Sound,
Review Magazine, The $ensible Sound,
... and MUCH more!

Nov 18, 2005 at 1:22 AM Post #5 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by MASantos
so we just have to sign the mailing list???
Is that really all?
If yes, I´m in!!!!

Simply sign up, that's all. And officially it is at over $81,000 in prizes as i type this.
basshead.gif

PS: please also see Enjoy the Music.com's full color advertisement (on page ?176? or so) within The Absolute Sound now reaching snail mail boxes. My first 'real' effort at making a proper print advertisement. i think it looks pretty good, but welcome comments as it was my first effort. Many thanks.

Nov 18, 2005 at 9:24 PM Post #7 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Naris
Wait, so the winner wins ALL of those prizes? It's not broken down into smaller groups or individually?

Good question. Basically one prize per person. Some companies are actually supplying multiple prizes so if you read the description you will see that a single person may win more than one item, or that a manufacturer is giving away three items to three separate people.

If i was winner take all then someone could probably open an audio store on just the winnings
wink.gif

Nov 18, 2005 at 9:40 PM Post #8 of 22
Steven-

I couldn't get my email to cooperate with IE properly so I sent an email separately to "mailinglist" at your site address. Is that going to work? I have no confirmation email or the like, so I wasn't really sure it worked.

BTW, I am in mourning because of the loss of your recent avatar. Sad loss to the site here.

Best,
Volt

Nov 18, 2005 at 9:44 PM Post #9 of 22
where did the purty lady go?
blink.gif

Nov 18, 2005 at 11:54 PM Post #14 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Borat
If Voltron wins yet another one of these contests, I'm just going to lose it!
600smile.gif

You funny man.
3000smile.gif
I haven't even entered the National Meet raffle for fear of winning!
580smile.gif

This one has so many winners that I thought I could slip in unnoticed.

Nov 19, 2005 at 12:27 AM Post #15 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron
You funny man.
3000smile.gif
I haven't even entered the National Meet raffle for fear of winning!
580smile.gif

This one has so many winners that I thought I could slip in unnoticed.

I'm just giving you a hard time.
wink.gif
But those raffles you won for the SR-71 and Prehead were for a great cause and you deserve it. It's just that it all seemed to happen within a really short time frame, and then you won the Grado travel case, it was just mind blowing!

You have to enter the John Grado raffle. Don't stop now. You've got to ride this thing out until the wheels fall off.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back