32 Ohm Audio Grand Opening Celebration
Dec 7, 2009 at 4:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23
Dear Head-fi'ers Please swing by this Friday 5 - 9ish.

4503 SE Hawthorne Blvd

Opening_Party.jpg

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Dec 12, 2009 at 4:55 AM Post #6 of 23
Thanks for the good times! My brother loves his new phones. We had to leave early because he had to get home to the wife. Might as well have stayed. All there was to do was watch the Blazers get their butts kicked. Hope I won the SR60s!

Cya next time,
John

Dec 12, 2009 at 4:26 PM Post #7 of 23
The grand opening celebration was a huge success and we want to thank all the people who showed up for the fun. I also want to thank the vendors who were kind enough to support the celebration and donate the wonderful give aways we were doing all night.

Westone

Grado Labs

Ultrasone

JHaudio

Maximo

Eskuche

Monster / Beats By Dr. Dre

Skullcandy

open1.jpg

open2.jpg

open3.jpg

open4.jpg

open5.jpg

opena.jpg

We estimate we had about 180 people show up for the celebration, drank 10 bottles of Oregon pinot noir 3 cases of beer one case of lemon soda and gave away about $2500 in prizes. - mission accomplished.

More Photos By Jeff Dorgay (ToneAudio)

32 ohm 1.jpg

32 ohm 2.jpg

32 ohm 3.jpg

32 ohm 4.jpg

32 ohm 5.jpg

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Dec 12, 2009 at 7:53 PM Post #13 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ken, it looks like a lot of fun was had by all. What is with all the coats?
wink.gif
Oh and the lady-dj looks mighty HOT! Hope I do not get in trouble for saying so.

check the temperature on the weather.com the zipcode is 97215 right now it is 32 degrees

Dec 12, 2009 at 8:16 PM Post #14 of 23
I was there. I'm the guy wearing the black coat in the one of the photos.

I took advantage of the room noise to try out the beats with their noise canceling. That's the kind of listening test you can't do in a quiet room.
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back