$300 headphone budget! Help me out!
Apr 24, 2014 at 10:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

joechoxd

New Head-Fier
So i am willing to spend $300 on a new pair of headphones after recently losing my pair of Bose QC 15 which i had purchased from a close friend for only $40. I prefer noise cancellation and decent bass as my music preference is hiphop/rap. My options so far were either a new pair of Bose QC15/QC3 or the Beats Studio 2.0. I will be using these primarily at the gym so noise cancellation is a plus but its not required. Give me your recommendations based on my music preference and help a bro out.

Apr 24, 2014 at 10:19 PM Post #2 of 3
Welcome to the headfi! If you're looking for suggestions, we have a forum for recommendations here. If you must have a bassy headphone with active noise cancellation, you might want to look into the Logitech UE9000's (http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-UE-9000-Wireless-Headphones/dp/B0094S37GS/) though I would recommend IEMs for working out instead.

Apr 24, 2014 at 10:23 PM Post #3 of 3
  So i am willing to spend $300 on a new pair of headphones after recently losing my pair of Bose QC 15 which i had purchased from a close friend for only $40. I prefer noise cancellation and decent bass as my music preference is hiphop/rap. My options so far were either a new pair of Bose QC15/QC3 or the Beats Studio 2.0. I will be using these primarily at the gym so noise cancellation is a plus but its not required. Give me your recommendations based on my music preference and help a bro out.

for gym? I wholeheartedly recommend the Monster Isport freedom. Noise cancellation is none but it is very good for gym rat. I cant hear anyone or anything once its on. The music is pretty good, plus its bluetooth!

if anywhere else I recommend the sennheiser PXC 450. I happen to sell one for 250 with BSG amp. I'm only selling it because I got an Alpha Dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back