3 new Ultrasone Signature Headphones: Master, Natural and Pulse
Apr 17, 2024 at 4:08 PM Post #451 of 453
Thanks for your post.
The seller in France sonovente.com didn't answer me either after many mails and phone calls. So I've decided to contact the customer service of Ultrasone with the bill edited in february, and no answer too.
I'm doomed.

This headphone is pricey, and i don't understand why this one would have a poor quality check in particular ?

Customer services of Sennheiser and Beyerdynamic are very responsive, but Ultrasone What..

I will try a last mail..

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:29 AM Post #452 of 453
Thanks for your post.
The seller in France sonovente.com didn't answer me either after many mails and phone calls. So I've decided to contact the customer service of Ultrasone with the bill edited in february, and no answer too.
I'm doomed.

This headphone is pricey, and i don't understand why this one would have a poor quality check in particular ?

Customer services of Sennheiser and Beyerdynamic are very responsive, but Ultrasone What..

I will try a last mail..
I actually purchased my PRO 900 and Pulse from sonovente as well. Remember contacting them about replacement pads a while ago and they did reply quite quickly.
However, I had the same issue as you when contacting Ultrasone directly. I sent them 3 emails back in October/November to purchase replacement cables, and they never replied back.

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:39 AM Post #453 of 453
Just received Signature Pure. First impressions - comfort improved. Sound - slightly mid-bass flabby/muddy, bit boxy, otherwise fine. They benefit from some EQ in the mid-bass section. Wonder if the drivers benefit from usage [burn-in]?

One issue - there's something weird going on with the S-Logic system in these, at least it sounds like. The staging/imaging is off. It sounds like crossfeed has been turned on but not configured correctly. I know the Ultrasone headphones have this presentation, but on these it sounds off. Any other Pure users got this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back