~$200 Headphones for gaming and music
Nov 14, 2012 at 10:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

0rph3u5

New Head-Fier
I'm sorry 'cause I made another thread earlier wondering about the AD700, but I've made a decision that I feel warrants a new thread of entirely different price range.  To summarize, I spend a lot of my time gaming, but I also really like music and listening to commentaries.  I'm using a Xonar DG, but can upgrade sometime soon.  I'm not much of a bass-head, but I like at least some bass for some power behind the music.  I mainly listen to classical and video game music (please don't judge) which is kinda peppy and rock-ish.  I was looking at the AD900, what do you guys recommend for a set of headphones around this range (about $200)?

Nov 15, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #2 of 6
There is actually a thread dedicated to such answers where more people will actually see your question who are looking to answer it.

Try here. You can ask as many questions as you want and you won't have to start a new thread for each topic.

Good luck with your search.

Nov 15, 2012 at 2:14 AM Post #4 of 6
Used Senn HD558s , $138 at Amazon.

Nov 15, 2012 at 9:59 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
I'm sorry 'cause I made another thread earlier wondering about the AD700, but I've made a decision that I feel warrants a new thread of entirely different price range.  To summarize, I spend a lot of my time gaming, but I also really like music and listening to commentaries.  I'm using a Xonar DG, but can upgrade sometime soon.  I'm not much of a bass-head, but I like at least some bass for some power behind the music.  I mainly listen to classical and video game music (please don't judge) which is kinda peppy and rock-ish.  I was looking at the AD900, what do you guys recommend for a set of headphones around this range (about $200)?

Heya,

Beyer DT880 PRO
AudioTechnica AD900
AKG Q701
Hifiman HE-300
Ultrasone HFI 2400
Sony MA900
Sennheiser HD595

Very best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back