$20 USD dollars for HD600 grills fair?
Jan 15, 2007 at 8:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

GlorytheWiz825

Headphoneus Supremus
I just called up Sennheiser Canada and got a price quote of $4.67 CDN for each grill and a shipping cost of $11.50 CDN. So that's around $21 CDN + 14% tax which comes out to be around $20 USD. I don't even know why they charged me tax since I'm buying from Ontario and they are located in Quebec. Anyway...my question is, is $20 USD for the two grills a good deal or is there another place I can get them from for a better price?

Thanks!

Jan 15, 2007 at 8:45 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlorytheWiz825 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just called up Sennheiser Canada and got a price quote of $4.67 CDN for each grill and a shipping cost of $11.50 CDN. So that's around $21 CDN + 14% tax which comes out to be around $20 USD. I don't even know why they charged me tax since I'm buying from Ontario and they are located in Quebec. Anyway...my question is, is $20 USD for the two grills a good deal or is there another place I can get them from for a better price?

Thanks!

I find them to be realy comprehensive when i ask for grills and an adaptor, the adaptor took forever to arrive cause they didn't got in in store so they basicaly cancel the shipping for it. If you tell them that your HD600 grill broke or got bent or something maybe they will give you a better price or send them to you for free. The best way to know is to call cause their email system kinda suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back