1more E1001 triple driver in ear headphones review
May 30, 2016 at 7:46 AM Post #32 of 202
http://www.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_337047.html 88€/71GBP if you can wait for the 2-4 weeks they take to arive from china. 

as for the hybrids being duds, i have a pair and i like them, the main problem with the hybrids is the ammount of counterfits and the difficulty finding a retailer outside china that can be trusted to provide a genuine pair. 

I believe mine to be authentic since gearbest seems to be a reputable shop and they sound quite decent, thats why im interested in how the 1more TD compare to them. 

Btw... anyone checked out the 1more Capsule hybrids ?

May 31, 2016 at 1:37 PM Post #36 of 202
I've been buying quite a few sub-50$ iems lately. I feel I'm ready now to go beyond now as so many exceptional iems are being released... :)

Yesterday after seeing the 1More Triple Driver on AE in promotion with Easy, I bit the bullet. With my coupon of 7$ I got for the Easy M2 debacle it was just 72$. That's quite a competitive price. I'm 100% sure this is not a counterfeit as Easy has deservedly a very good reputation on headfi and I'm confident they want to keep that.

I'm particularly curious to know whether they're a step up to the very good HLSX 808, especially regarding their rather thin midrange. But I'll have to wait a week or two to find out...

May 31, 2016 at 3:49 PM Post #37 of 202
Just got mine>>,a few quick impressions,

From the moment I opened the box,I was shocked,the box these came in is outstanding,everything is well organized and in its own compartment,,,beautiful.!!!

My setup is a Schiit Asgard2-amp ,with a GungnirMB dac,,all music are  Flac files..

I just put them on,,,,this is the only IEM,I've ever owned,,that is giving me a perfect fit,with the pre-installed tips,from 1More,very comfortable.
Sound stage is ,better than I expected,wide,smooth,very detailed

On some of the reviews,I've read,it was stated, that the bass, was a bit weak-I Do Not find this to be true,it is perfect,IMHO.,clear,not boomy.

After a few days,I will come back with a few more thoughts,but,as of now,I am one hell of a happy head-fier,..and the price...,a no brainer..don't even hesitate,just do it.
I strongly suggest this product....it,a fine IEM...Sennheiser,are you listening???

Later,
Mike

May 31, 2016 at 4:17 PM Post #38 of 202
great to hear...i've only read that it has good (and realistic) bass,
but it's not a basshead worthy iem per se...and that's fine 'cause i'm not a true basshead
(thought i was.... but nada).

my new motto: while i love great bass, it also has to know it's place :wink:

Quote:
  Just got mine>>,a few quick impressions,

From the moment I opened the box,I was shocked,the box these came in is outstanding,everything is well organized and in its own compartment,,,beautiful.!!!

My setup is a Schiit Asgard2-amp ,with a GungnirMB dac,,all music are  Flac files..

I just put them on,,,,this is the only IEM,I've ever owned,,that is giving me a perfect fit,with the pre-installed tips,from 1More,very comfortable.
Sound stage is ,better than I expected,wide,smooth,very detailed

On some of the reviews,I've read,it was stated, that the bass, was a bit weak-I Do Not find this to be true,it is perfect,IMHO.,clear,not boomy.

After a few days,I will come back with a few more thoughts,but,as of now,I am one hell of a happy head-fier,..and the price...,a no brainer..don't even hesitate,just do it.
I strongly suggest this product....it,a fine IEM...Sennheiser,are you listening???

Later,
Mike

May 31, 2016 at 4:25 PM Post #39 of 202
My feelings exactly......,these  really fit the Bill
one of the most musical earphones,I've ever listened to...totally involving,especially with female vocals,excellent.

Mike

Jun 1, 2016 at 3:11 PM Post #40 of 202
Has anyone compared these to the Dunu Titan1/Fiio EX 1 by chance? I ordered a pair of the EX 1s and have been listening to them for a few days. I absolutely love the sound stage on them but it seems that my ears are too sensitive to the highs on them and it gets fatiguing after a while, also the mids are a little bit more recessed than I prefer.  

Jun 1, 2016 at 5:28 PM Post #41 of 202
I did run them against the Titan's,which,up until yesterday ,were one of my favorite IEM's.,mind you,I've only had them about 24 hours.,I also did some amp/dac switching on my desktop.&
my setup now is,...Asgard2,with a GungnirMB dac.;I have yet to try them out on my portable players,that's next

I found the 1more's to be more dynamic,carried a stronger SQ ,bass,mids,treble.;all seemed much better,more detailed,smoother.
On some of me female vocal tracks,I found it to be superb,almost life like,engaging.,I repeated the song about 12x's....
Don't get me wrong,I love the Titan's,but IMHO,these are in another league,and carry a different-SQ ,than the Titan's.
Today,I threw about 5-6 different genre's of music at the 1More's,and ,all of them gave me,what my ears,wanted to hear.

Dollar Vs. SQ,the 1More's are a no brainer,even if you find the SQ or,fit,to be less then optimal,I'd keep them,just to have the case,they came in -LOL.

A really beautiful IEM..now #1 in my stock pile,of IEM's

Hope this helps,
Mike

Jun 1, 2016 at 5:47 PM Post #43 of 202
  I did run them against the Titan's,which,up until yesterday ,were one of my favorite IEM's.,mind you,I've only had them about 24 hours.,I also did some amp/dac switching on my desktop.&
my setup now is,...Asgard2,with a GungnirMB dac.;I have yet to try them out on my portable players,that's next

I found the 1more's to be more dynamic,carried a stronger SQ ,bass,mids,treble.;all seemed much better,more detailed,smoother.
On some of me female vocal tracks,I found it to be superb,almost life like,engaging.,I repeated the song about 12x's....
Don't get me wrong,I love the Titan's,but IMHO,these are in another league,and carry a different-SQ ,than the Titan's.
Today,I threw about 5-6 different genre's of music at the 1More's,and ,all of them gave me,what my ears,wanted to hear.

Dollar Vs. SQ,the 1More's are a no brainer,even if you find the SQ or,fit,to be less then optimal,I'd keep them,just to have the case,they came in -LOL.

A really beautiful IEM..now #1 in my stock pile,of IEM's

Hope this helps,
Mike

Thank you, helped me pull the trigger on the purchase, although not my wallet so much 
etysmile.gif
. I'll test them both out for a while and probably return the one I'm least satisfied with

Jun 1, 2016 at 6:01 PM Post #44 of 202
Both are excellent earphones
Let your ears tell you what to do,not your wallet.

Good Luck,
Mike

Jun 2, 2016 at 6:58 PM Post #45 of 202
Just received these today and I'm really enjoying them so far. Only minor annoyance I've found so far is that the volume down on the inline mic doesn't want to work with my HTC 10. I have a pair of Xiaomi Piston 3s who's volume down works fine and I've tried the 1more's on my Xperia Z2, an iPhone 6, and a Galaxy S7 and all controls work fine. Not a deal breaker in any way but still kind of annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back