1MORE Announces New Quad Driver IEM @ CES 2017
Apr 11, 2017 at 6:13 PM Post #196 of 568
Well I ordered these on Amazon on the 7th from with 1more store and it said they were in stock with Prime shipping. Yet today I received an email stating that my shipment was delayed. So i went on Amazon and checked and they showed that they still had 5 left. So I called Amazon and was told that even though they say they have stock that they in fact don't have any and don't really know when they will be in. Not a good business practice. 

Apr 11, 2017 at 8:22 PM Post #197 of 568
  Well I ordered these on Amazon on the 7th from with 1more store and it said they were in stock with Prime shipping. Yet today I received an email stating that my shipment was delayed. So i went on Amazon and checked and they showed that they still had 5 left. So I called Amazon and was told that even though they say they have stock that they in fact don't have any and don't really know when they will be in. Not a good business practice. 

That isn't uncommon for Amazon, especially on hot products.

Apr 11, 2017 at 8:25 PM Post #198 of 568

Man that sucks. I ordered last week when it showed 0 in stock but I got it in two days.

Apr 13, 2017 at 2:40 AM Post #205 of 568
Can I ask if you have tried the quads side by side with the triples when in public and with traffic noise around? Looking for input on how they translate in noisy areas.

I don't wear headphones outside really.
Only when I go walking at night time which I haven't been able to do in a little while now.

But I can tell you how the sound in my loud house with a 12 month old and grandparents & babysitters.

I find that the quads are better sealing vs the triples. The fit is more snug but also more comfortable (idk how this is possible because the quads are a bit more weighty).

Apr 13, 2017 at 7:15 AM Post #207 of 568
Ok when I got home yesterday I opened the quads up and hooked them up to my DX200 threw them in my ears and was disappointed. The bass seemed bloated and uncontrolled much like the triples were IMO. But I said alright let them burn in overnight and give them a listen in the morning. So this morning I grabbed them on my way out to work and when I put them in it was a night and day difference. Mind you this is with on like 12hr burn in. The bass has tightened up wonderfully and the mods that seemed distant had come right up to the front like I was hoping for. I then plugged them into my DX80 and it loosened the bass up just a tiny bit but makes for a wonderful fun sound you could listen to all day. I bought these to compare with the it03 and while I will not say one is better than the other there signatures are just very different. I've been thinking of a way to describe the difference and to me it would be like the it03 would be a Sennheiser HD600 and the quads would be my Grado sr325e. They both have excellent detail and are a great listen. They just have different signatures. The it03 are a bit more laid back and fun sounding while the quads are in your face. All in all they are a great compliment to each other.:thumbsup_tone1: To both.

Apr 13, 2017 at 7:53 AM Post #208 of 568
Ok when I got home yesterday I opened the quads up and hooked them up to my DX200 threw them in my ears and was disappointed. The bass seemed bloated and uncontrolled much like the triples were IMO. But I said alright let them burn in overnight and give them a listen in the morning. So this morning I grabbed them on my way out to work and when I put them in it was a night and day difference. Mind you this is with on like 12hr burn in. The bass has tightened up wonderfully and the mods that seemed distant had come right up to the front like I was hoping for. I then plugged them into my DX80 and it loosened the bass up just a tiny bit but makes for a wonderful fun sound you could listen to all day. I bought these to compare with the it03 and while I will not say one is better than the other there signatures are just very different. I've been thinking of a way to describe the difference and to me it would be like the it03 would be a Sennheiser HD600 and the quads would be my Grado sr325e. They both have excellent detail and are a great listen. They just have different signatures. The it03 are a bit more laid back and fun sounding while the quads are in your face. All in all they are a great compliment to each other.:thumbsup_tone1: To both.

The night's sleep you got probably accounted for that miraculous 'burn in'.

Apr 13, 2017 at 7:22 PM Post #210 of 568
Well my pair should be here Monday...

I was tempted to go LZ-A4 but looking through a few threads I see the dreaded MMCX connector issue popping up plus Amazon allows returns if unhappy so I went Quad as it seems the least risky option and I know how much I like the Triple so thought, what the heck...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back