1964 T or Unique melody Miracle
Oct 18, 2011 at 8:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

jubilee2184

New Head-Fier
OK I'm not sure which one  to get i need help guys and gals I'M a performing musician in gospel music, would use them on stage and in church Sunday morning. I play pretty big venues so equipment it would be connected to would be pretty good so I need your opinions on what I should do?

Oct 19, 2011 at 1:37 AM Post #6 of 10
also let me say that i play the keyboards and organ on stage and at church so i think the triple driver would be right for me  I'm looking for great highs and mids and also a good but not overwhelming bass presence. also clarity is very important

Oct 19, 2011 at 2:18 AM Post #7 of 10
Between those two you initially selected I would easily go for the Miracle, but the UERM, JH13, and SA-43 on the higher end would be good and the SA-12 on the lower end from the custom IEMs I have heard.  There are others that would probably be a good fit such as the Livewire Trips and Alclair (neutral sounding model) on the lower price end and the Hidition NT-6 on the higher end.  The Miracle does best the T in clarity according to someone I know that has both.

I think you should read as many reviews as you can and see what jumps out at you as to the sound you will like best.  The options are all very good (many different varieties of the same flavor), so I am sure you would be happy with whatever you do get as long as it fits your preferences.  

Oct 19, 2011 at 7:24 AM Post #8 of 10
I will recommend the UM Miracle because it's sound spacious, very detailed in mids and highs with deep punchy bass. Overall very good performer for stage monitering and sound amazing for personal listening.

Oct 19, 2011 at 7:29 AM Post #9 of 10
Haha, aernt the miracles in a completely different class? If I were you, I would also consider the excellent UERMs

Oct 19, 2011 at 1:38 PM Post #10 of 10
yes they are in a diff category I'm not to worried about price  i just want the best thing for my situation so tell me your experiences with the iems mentioned so far  does any one have any stage monitoring experience with these or any other high end iems? please help me out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back