1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Jan 18, 2016 at 5:10 PM Post #3,151 of 9,124
Anxiously awaiting your impressions Eugguy

everyone is waiting for his review and i honestly can not wait to read his impressions comparing it to shure 846 and the other iems he owns

Jan 18, 2016 at 6:07 PM Post #3,152 of 9,124
  everyone is waiting for his review and i honestly can not wait to read his impressions comparing it to shure 846 and the other iems he owns

Geez...I hope I don't let you all down! While I work on a more detailed review, what I can say about the U12 is that they sound amazing. Yup, kind of a broad-generalized statement, but it is true. I've only listened to about 5 tracks for about 30 minutes or so...I can say without much hesitation that these are hitting all the sweet spots I have ever wanted in an in-ear monitor. It also is great that I will still have the ability to modify the sound if need be. Right now using the auto-module, everything sounds great as-is. I also still cannot get over is how light they are, how comfortable they fit and how well they isolate. I don't have a number one IEM listed...but in reality these have the potential to hold that position. 

Jan 18, 2016 at 6:11 PM Post #3,153 of 9,124
Simply can u say is it a step up from Shure 846, of course I will await your review hopefully soon

Jan 18, 2016 at 6:20 PM Post #3,155 of 9,124
Well to have a better iem than Shure with new adel tech is a must buy for me, preserving hearing is an add on I can not deny for the future

Jan 18, 2016 at 7:35 PM Post #3,156 of 9,124
Apologies if this has been posted but I am looking for recs on triple flanges to fit the U series.  I have been searching unsuccessfully.  

currently using comply tips but have hit a little bit of a frustration peak on fit, seal, etc etc

thanks in advance

Jan 18, 2016 at 7:49 PM Post #3,157 of 9,124

I'm more looking forward to his impressions of the U12 vs the K10U

Jan 18, 2016 at 8:05 PM Post #3,158 of 9,124
I'm more looking forward to his impressions of the A12 vs the K10U
The comparison I make will be pure in a sense that both iems have under an hours use. I have not let the sound completely burn-in psychologically. Comparisons will be less biased, even though that will not affect my reviews in general. No one is paying me. I love and use all iems in my collection, and at this point in time am only going to continue to invest in what I believe will round out my collection.

Jan 18, 2016 at 8:43 PM Post #3,160 of 9,124
The comparison I make will be pure in a sense that both iems have under an hours use. I have not let the sound completely burn-in psychologically. Comparisons will be less biased, even though that will not affect my reviews in general. No one is paying me. I love and use all iems in my collection, and at this point in time am only going to continue to invest in what I believe will round out my collection.

From everything I've read from you on the forum, I would expect nothing less.  On that note, you own one of the brands I own (although mine is a lower model), so in that sense your review will be more applicable to me than perhaps another member who own neither brand.

Either way, waiting with excitement!

Jan 19, 2016 at 8:07 AM Post #3,161 of 9,124

What are you using as dap/dac? I highly suggest mojo. Also seek out the best/well known and specific masters of albums to demo if you don't already have any. FYI flac sounds amazing on mojo.

Jan 19, 2016 at 12:10 PM Post #3,164 of 9,124
  Quick question for the U series Kickstart backers: did you receive your case?  If so, was the module in it?  I received my case but no module. Is this being shipped separately? 

Just received a package today, and likewise it was just for the case. No manual ADEL module nor additional cable with mic, I suppose they'll arrive separately. 

Jan 19, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #3,165 of 9,124

Just received a package today, and likewise it was just for the case. No manual ADEL module nor additional cable with mic, I suppose they'll arrive separately. 

That's weird because I was sure they said all will be shipped together.  What!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back