1918 Emerson Electric Fan: Restoration Project
Feb 16, 2010 at 3:06 PM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by mochimon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so you're an artist? any chance we could check out some of your work online anywhere?

also, i am dying to see what the fan looks like in your bedroom. dying!

Yes, I am an artist, I posted a couple of reviews before on the forum. Here is a link: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f11/da...43/index5.html

Also, since my bedroom is so tiny, I do not have the fan in the room at the moment. I live very sparely and I don't like to have things filling up space so in the winter time, I put my fan away.

Sep 6, 2012 at 3:17 PM Post #19 of 22
Hi, I just came across this article looking for info about my Emerson Fan. I cant believe it I have this very fan.. I was shocked to see it . Mine is in good shape but not quite restored like this one. Im looking for someone to restore it like this one. Does anyone know a good person for the job? Thanks Dan.

Sep 6, 2012 at 3:59 PM Post #20 of 22
Quote:
Hi, I just came across this article looking for info about my Emerson Fan. I cant believe it I have this very fan.. I was shocked to see it . Mine is in good shape but not quite restored like this one. Im looking for someone to restore it like this one. Does anyone know a good person for the job? Thanks Dan.

It looks like this thread is a couple of years old, but the OP is still active - good luck in your quest!

Sep 7, 2012 at 1:41 AM Post #21 of 22
Hi Daniel, 
Well what a surprise! You have a 24646? This is just terrific. Please post photos here and I will do my best to help you find someone restore it. Just remember, it is very difficult to restore a fan accurately and it is a slippery slope. Restoration costs are pretty expensive. Hope to see photos!
Regards,
David

Jun 1, 2014 at 8:19 PM Post #22 of 22
My cheap plastic fan broke after just two months (didn't even bother to replace it), and somehow came across this. Now I want one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back