19 custom IEM/TF10/Shure/IE8 cables reviewed (Effect Pearl, Apollo, & Odin added 3/20/13)
Nov 18, 2015 at 5:09 PM Post #666 of 687
can someone who owned both, compare Moon Audio Silver Dragon and Whiplash Audio Twag V3 OM/Litz ?

for use with a UM Miracle, compare with the UM stock cable also welcome

thank you.

Nov 19, 2015 at 3:49 AM Post #669 of 687
  Oh dude you got it? Which one is that, the silver/gold/copper hybrid as well? Probably V2

Yes bud, it is. Latest version.. 
redface.gif
 I must say that it has an impressive package, premium look. 

Nov 19, 2015 at 4:02 AM Post #670 of 687
Ah awesome man I'm very glad to hear so I can share your impressions! I haven't really given it any time because 1) I need to listen to the Solar with standard cable for future reviews and the Velvet/RTi2 require silver, and 2) I want to sell it because I reeeeally need money.

But since nobody is interested in it I will give it a second chance later on 
biggrin.gif

My first, brief impressions is that is has a very clear sound, instruments can be defined well in space. Bass seemed a bit attenuated, but I think this gives the instruments more room to breathe. 

ps. But on looks alone, it wins from all other cables. I have never seen anything like it, with its two colors and flat 8-braid. Post another pic later on when it's rolled out so we can see the braid, I think the color is different from mine.

Nov 19, 2015 at 4:42 AM Post #671 of 687
  Ah awesome man I'm very glad to hear so I can share your impressions! I haven't really given it any time because 1) I need to listen to the Solar with standard cable for future reviews and the Velvet/RTi2 require silver, and 2) I want to sell it because I reeeeally need money.

But since nobody is interested in it I will give it a second chance later on 
biggrin.gif

My first, brief impressions is that is has a very clear sound, instruments can be defined well in space. Bass seemed a bit attenuated, but I think this gave the instruments more room to breathe. 

ps. But on looks alone, it wins from all other cables. I have never seen anything like it, with its two colors and flat 8-braid. Post another pic later on when it's rolled out so we can see the braid, I think the color is different from mine.

The craftsmanship is impressive indeed. Knitting/braid is done very well. I haven't taken a listen to it yet, buddy. Edmond from Labkable recommends a total 100 hours of burn-in for the best performance. Btw, Edmond is very friendly and super responsive.Master series Takumi is a mid-priced cable from their range. They also have Ultimate series Pandora and Master Series Samurai in higher price range.  

Need money, budget thing for flagships 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back