19 custom IEM/TF10/Shure/IE8 cables reviewed (Effect Pearl, Apollo, & Odin added 3/20/13)
Aug 12, 2011 at 2:08 AM Post #16 of 687
I have to say I'm a huge fan of the earguides on the Beat audio stuff.  Everyone should be using that design IMO.  Not sure how you glass wearers feel about it.

Aug 18, 2011 at 11:38 PM Post #22 of 687
really curious about your impressions of the uber expensive crystal piccolinos- I know its really hard to get ahold of them- but I wonder if, money were no object, if they would be considered the best cables.  Some people say they're like adding a whole other component to the rig in terms of SQ, while others say they don't make a significant improvement.  If you could review them, that'd be great!

Aug 27, 2011 at 9:32 AM Post #23 of 687
While I am awaiting the Silver Dragon and some others I have the pleasure of auditioning these:

Null Audio Lune series upgrade cable fully enclosed in Nylon sleeve. It is the latest version of the Lune series cable for UE.  Second is the Arete series upgrade cable for UE, freshly coming out of the R&D lab and yet to be officially released.

Both look amazing and I have just started using them.  I am not a big fan of the larger viablue connectors, but the small viablue plugs are awesome!

Aug 29, 2011 at 4:39 AM Post #29 of 687
Just to share, not yet fully done but I'm using it already :D
The Microsoft Mouse cable is now the EM3pro cable
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back