「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 11, 2016 at 10:34 AM Post #170,461 of 177,747

Okay fine... then, I shall call it...

SNAPHEISER

Lol at the unlucky people

Dec 12, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #170,466 of 177,747
Speaking of occultic, should I continue from episode 1?

Didn’t like it very much, the pacing is way off, and cowtits. Urgh.

No.
Has nothing going for it except the cool visual design and some interesting story bits poping up now and then.

Dec 12, 2016 at 11:02 AM Post #170,467 of 177,747
It didn't get until the recent episode or two where it got interesting.

Just a poorly executed show.

I wasn't sure what to expect after seeing Robotics;Notes (which by the way was also pretty bad from what I remember). Steins;Gate will remain the best of the series.

Dec 12, 2016 at 11:40 AM Post #170,469 of 177,747

I wasn't sure what to expect after seeing Robotics;Notes (which by the way was also pretty bad from what I remember). Steins;Gate will remain the best of the series.

Only S;G anime form the whole science adventure series nailed it.

Robitics;Notes the game itself was kind of boring so I won't expect the anime be interesting also. 
frown.gif

Dec 12, 2016 at 3:28 PM Post #170,471 of 177,747
I had hopes for Robotics;Notes and Occultic;Nine because Steins;Gate was also really slow to wind up but Robotics;Notes was boring from beginning to end and, like Cheung said, some of the Occultic;Nine characters are really just annoying AF.

The plot's at least interesting now and the annoying characters aren't as annoying (It's really just Gamo and he's more or less been shattered trying to keep up that fake facade).

Still I haven't seen many shows that are amazeballs level. There seems to be less and less of it.

Dec 12, 2016 at 4:16 PM Post #170,473 of 177,747

To be fair, Occultic;Nine is not part of the semicolon series. It's not set in the same universe and Nitro+ had no part in it.
The music is awesome, I think it's worth watching for the OP/ED alone (GJ 5pb)

Get HYPEd for Chaos;Child anime next season, it's set 6 years after Chaos;Head whose anime adaptation doesn't exist.
I heard the VN is really good but I'm still on chapter 8/12 of route 1/6 so I know nothing....

I never really got to enjoy Steins;Gate because I didn't like the majority of the cast.
Chaos;Head is still my fav so far.

Dec 12, 2016 at 5:39 PM Post #170,474 of 177,747

To be fair, Occultic;Nine is not part of the semicolon series. It's not set in the same universe and Nitro+ had no part in it.
The music is awesome, I think it's worth watching for the OP/ED alone (GJ 5pb)

Get HYPEd for Chaos;Child anime next season, it's set 6 years after Chaos;Head whose anime adaptation doesn't exist.
I heard the VN is really good but I'm still on chapter 8/12 of route 1/6 so I know nothing....

I never really got to enjoy Steins;Gate because I didn't like the majority of the cast.
Chaos;Head is still my fav so far.

I liked steins;gate before the movie, but I definitely still think it's loyal to the VN in reflection to the anime.
"Love prevails" thing doesn't sit well with me. They could've ended the series without it. I'LL FOLLOW YOUR EVERY STEP THROUGH TIME OKABE-KUN
I liked Chaos;Head. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back