「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 30, 2015 at 6:52 AM Post #145,171 of 177,747
This is so dumb, I really hope they'll make enough money to pull this off.
Wow.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-01-30/team-aims-to-pierce-moon-with-evangelion-spear-of-longinus/.83876

Jan 30, 2015 at 7:24 AM Post #145,176 of 177,747
  I think I'm gonna study math. Got only 1.3 on the last exam, need to make it better

And watching anime at noon isn't my thing :|

Or you could just stop bragging, nerd.

Also not really a fan of that.

Jan 30, 2015 at 7:43 AM Post #145,178 of 177,747

Heh, but looking at other subject, you would cry. Math is the only one I'm good at

Math is the only subject that I'm truly horrible at. Always sucked at it. Got into so many problems because of it...
I don't suffer from dyscalculia or anything, I just really suck at everything that goes beyond normal everyday math.
Screw you, Fourier and your stupid transformation BS!
Yeah, you too La Place!
Ugh.....bad memories.

Jan 30, 2015 at 8:04 AM Post #145,179 of 177,747
  Math is the only subject that I'm truly horrible at. Always sucked at it. Got into so many problems because of it...
I don't suffer from dyscalculia or anything, I just really suck at everything that goes beyond normal everyday math.
Yeah, you too La Place!
Ugh.....bad memories.

Well, for me the math in these 2 semesters are pretty easy. It's my high school stuff anyway
But welp, bad on other subject like Werkstoffkunde and etc that sounds so German because Deutsch.

Jan 30, 2015 at 10:34 AM Post #145,181 of 177,747
  Haven't been in here for a really long time (maybe about a year ago)

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone. Hope you guys are doing well :D 

Welcome back to AAMML!

Can't stop watching this part of Kancolle 04 lol

Jan 30, 2015 at 12:48 PM Post #145,182 of 177,747
  I have too much free time
what do?

Play VNs.

I think I'm gonna study math. Got only 1.3 on the last exam, need to make it better

What scale is that on?

Yeah, you too La Place!
Ugh.....bad memories.

This................................ :/

I don't mind fourier transforms, it's extremely useful in audio.
But just don't ask me to do it by hand... people invented algebraical calculators for a good reason!

Considering to drop KanColle..... I don't like Fubuki and find most of the other kanmusu-tachi meh-ish.
Guess I'll give the final verdict after watching ep4...

Jan 30, 2015 at 12:50 PM Post #145,183 of 177,747

The first meal I had when I was in Japan was at the Fujiya in Ginza decked out with Peco-chan statues and stuff. I think I had a hamburger steak.

...but yeah that cookie is nightmare fuel. The fact that it says "secret" at the bottom makes it worse o_O

https://iamabloggerintokyo.wordpress.com/2013/09/08/peco-chan-cafe/

Jan 30, 2015 at 12:56 PM Post #145,184 of 177,747
I just played my first round of Japanese mahjong today and the best part is that I got to say "haitei raoyue" like Koromo from Saki.
biggrin.gif

Obligatory pic:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back