「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 15, 2015 at 4:00 AM Post #143,701 of 177,747
Properly greet people
Don't give up
Sleep well, eat well
If you're worried, take consultation!
Try to lead a normal life one way or another (?)

FTFY 
wink.gif

Jan 15, 2015 at 4:06 AM Post #143,702 of 177,747

Beryllium? How does that work? 

Also, I think 32 ohm is quite average for consumer headphones, unless they're targeting the audiophile market.

Having both on-ear and over-ear cushions is quite nice!

Jan 15, 2015 at 4:10 AM Post #143,703 of 177,747
Properly greet people
Don't give up
Sleep well, eat well
Try to lead a normal life someway or another (?)

Second line would be more appropriately something like "don't give up, if possible".
Last line is something like "just try and in most case you will be able to achieve something".

Jan 15, 2015 at 4:14 AM Post #143,704 of 177,747
Properly greet people

Don't give up

Sleep well, eat well

Try to lead a normal life someway or another (?)

Second line would be more appropriately something like "don't give up, if possible".
Last line is something like "just try and in most case you will be able to achieve something".
Some kind of Yuki Yunna reference?

Jan 15, 2015 at 4:14 AM Post #143,705 of 177,747
Beryllium? How does that work? 

Also, I think 32 ohm is quite average for consumer headphones, unless they're targeting the audiophile market.

Having both on-ear and over-ear cushions is quite nice!

Yup. The price is also pretty good, 499yuan is around $80.

If the Pistons are anything to go by, then these will be tuned for mainstream music.

Jan 15, 2015 at 4:33 AM Post #143,709 of 177,747
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1126/Figure_17:_Tsubasa_&_Hikaru

OH MY GODS I can't believe I just found it, even though I'm the only one who would be excited by this. It's so awesome that BakaBT has freeleech right now and this is on there. My life is finally coming together and I can put all those dark days of tears and hardship behind me. 
ಥ_ಥ​

Jan 15, 2015 at 4:36 AM Post #143,710 of 177,747
Yup. The price is also pretty good, 499yuan is around $80.

If the Pistons are anything to go by, then these will be tuned for mainstream music.

Beryllium drivers are typically used in tweeters. So make it 50 mm, it's probably gonna have quite a v-curve. Sounds like my kinda headphone, what with the gold and all 
tongue.gif

W5yAs0r.jpg

Decision time. I just got my hands on an iPhone 6 128 GB. I am contemplating whether to upgrade (sidegrade?) to it or not. On one hand, 110 GB of usable memory in a great 4.7" form factor! On the other hand, I don't want to part with the OnePlus One. 

@akiroz

ownBxFk.jpg

Jan 15, 2015 at 4:53 AM Post #143,711 of 177,747
Beryllium drivers are typically used in tweeters. So make it 50 mm, it's probably gonna have quite a v-curve. Sounds like my kinda headphone, what with the gold and all :p

[rule]
W5yAs0r.jpg
[rule]Decision time. I just got my hands on an iPhone 6 128 GB. I am contemplating whether to upgrade (sidegrade?) to it or not. On one hand, 110 GB of usable memory in a great 4.7" form factor! On the other hand, I don't want to part with the OnePlus One. 

@akiroz

ownBxFk.jpg

Yeah, the gold and black looks great. Plus it doesn't break the bank.

Might grab a pair to play with then gift it. Maybe to my dad.

Why not both? Though I would take the 6 myself. 110gb of extra space is very nice to have handy, my phone only has 16 + 64 and I'm running out fast, considering a 128gb MicroSD soon

Jan 15, 2015 at 5:22 AM Post #143,712 of 177,747
Beryllium drivers are typically used in tweeters. So make it 50 mm, it's probably gonna have quite a v-curve. Sounds like my kinda headphone, what with the gold and all :p

[rule]
W5yAs0r.jpg
[rule]Decision time. I just got my hands on an iPhone 6 128 GB. I am contemplating whether to upgrade (sidegrade?) to it or not. On one hand, 110 GB of usable memory in a great 4.7" form factor! On the other hand, I don't want to part with the OnePlus One. 

@akiroz

ownBxFk.jpg

Yeah, the gold and black looks great. Plus it doesn't break the bank.

Might grab a pair to play with then gift it. Maybe to my dad.

Why not both? Though I would take the 6 myself. 110gb of extra space is very nice to have handy, my phone only has 16 + 64 and I'm running out fast, considering a 128gb MicroSD soon

As one of the early adaptor of 128GB microSD, I say it totally worth it.

Mine is actually running out though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back