「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 5, 2015 at 5:19 AM Post #142,142 of 177,745
Halp... Pulled the trigger on a W3000ANV.

Is it too late to cancel the order?
If not, I recommend doing so and subsequently spend all of the money thus gained to acquire armloads of booze.

It was actually reasonably priced... It's just that I am not used to buying headphones I have never heard. There simply isn't any chance for me to try the W3000ANV.

"And I was thinking to myself, This could be heaven or this could be hell" - That song every Hi-Fi shop seems to have.

Jan 5, 2015 at 5:28 AM Post #142,143 of 177,745
It was actually reasonably priced... It's just that I am not used to buying headphones I have never heard. There simply isn't any chance for me to try the W3000ANV.

"And I was thinking to myself, This could be heaven or this could be hell" - That song every Hi-Fi shop seems to have.

In my alternative with lots of booze you know it would be the former.

Jan 5, 2015 at 5:34 AM Post #142,144 of 177,745
Also why do you guys have backups of your animu?

Closet preppers.

Speaking of Gurren Lagan, I didn't get past episode 1 because of the annoying fanservice. After watching Space Dandy I have had my fill for awhile.

I like you.
How did you like Space Dandy? I could gush about it for hours.

Hmmm, well I hate fan service personally. It disgusts me, but the way it's so over the top in Kill la Kill makes me see it more as satire than actual fan service.

+1

Dead Tube is a new manga that has been getting a lot of attention recently

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=109508

W...T...F.

Is the only thing I can say. Chapter 6...holy schiit......hell, the first chapter was holy schiit

This is some new type schiit. 

Sounds like something you would read in middle school literature class.
Meh.

And I sometimes wonder if everyone in this thread (except me) is a hedgefond manager.

Jan 5, 2015 at 5:52 AM Post #142,145 of 177,745
What the actual fudge? :D

Pokemon plays Twitch.
This guy honestly managed to stream the Twitch chat through an SNES and through the controler cable to a Gameboy.
Wow.

Jan 5, 2015 at 5:59 AM Post #142,147 of 177,745
Yeah, by the way...
AGDQ 2015 is upon us!

http://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick

https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule

I'll not turn off Twitch for a week.
I wonder if they'll raise more money than last year (around $1mil).

Jan 5, 2015 at 6:10 AM Post #142,148 of 177,745
  I literally laughed out loud. I-5 sucks from 7am to 7pm Monday thru Friday. I've traveled at 2pm every day of the week and the ramps are clogged and southbound traffic is backed up for miles. I've witnessed near-misses, almost hit a vehicle that slammed their brakes quicker than mine slam (I was able to dodge out my lane into the right lane that was fortuitously open) and almost been hit several times by crazy people exiting or entering from ramps.

Good to know those of us in Los Angeles aren't the only ones suffering. The I-5 is literally the same situation here lol! There has been more than a few situations where I or another friend had been driving on the I-5 at like 4 am and hit traffic.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jan 5, 2015 at 6:15 AM Post #142,149 of 177,745

I actually slightly preferred w1000z when using them on ha5050, comfier and more "normal" sounding
redface.gif

Neither were my kind of stuff though, will take a2000x over them easily..

Jan 5, 2015 at 6:24 AM Post #142,151 of 177,745
  Good to know those of us in Los Angeles aren't the only ones suffering. The I-5 is literally the same situation here lol! There has been more than a few situations where I or another friend had been driving on the I-5 at like 4 am and hit traffic.

And all because of these damn bicycles....

Jan 5, 2015 at 6:31 AM Post #142,152 of 177,745
i might be on Chapter 3, but this is the Best VN i ever played, and i am sure i will never like any VN more than i loved this one

the environment, policy, underground city people and survive, characters, the main character, OST , Story, even the water on the ground, everything about this VN is 10/10, Master Piece, 

yes i love this J-RPG environment and i might be little bias but still this VN  rocks 10000%  

Jan 5, 2015 at 7:22 AM Post #142,153 of 177,745
Cross post from secret santa thread, to show some of our newer members what we were up to.

Got my package safely, big thanks to my SS. :D:D

Nicely wrapped!

Miku artbook and a pocket monkey?!?!

It's a multitool that goes in your wallet, it will be part of my EDC from today. 
tongue.gif
 Made in USA too, don't see that very often these days!

Hot damn.

Jan 5, 2015 at 7:46 AM Post #142,155 of 177,745
I'm thankful I dropped it.

------------------
http://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/2rbk10/ive_never_seen_such_a_relatable_manga_character/cneh0ur

To all the Railgun Misaka lovers out there

I fully agree with this statement and the one below it on Index.

She represents what a Tsubdere SHOULD be and not a 24/7 foul tempered woman.

Can pretty much see why Mikoto is one of the most popular characters around

[rule]

The colour pencil work is taking forever :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back