「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 9, 2014 at 9:53 PM Post #136,306 of 177,747
Do not want.

Nov 9, 2014 at 9:58 PM Post #136,307 of 177,747
  Not sure i anyone here needs taiko drums samples, but there's a small giveaway for a paid pack:

http://bedroomproducersblog.com/2014/11/04/the-beat-aesthetic-taiko-edition-free/

Because why not. :p
Available in (to quote the website) Stylus RMX, REX, Kontakt 4, ACID Wav, Apple Loop and standard Wav formats.

I mean, it kinda fits into the thread, doesn't it?

Thanks~ gonna use as headphone demo tracks lol....

Nov 9, 2014 at 10:11 PM Post #136,308 of 177,747

Not sure i anyone here needs taiko drums samples, but there's a small giveaway for a paid pack:

http://bedroomproducersblog.com/2014/11/04/the-beat-aesthetic-taiko-edition-free/

Because why not. :p
Available in (to quote the website) Stylus RMX, REX, Kontakt 4, ACID Wav, Apple Loop and standard Wav formats.

I mean, it kinda fits into the thread, doesn't it?

Thanks~ gonna use as headphone demo tracks lol....

Same. I dunno what I downloaded, but it was like 6.5 GB of RAR files instead of 1 GB like they said it would be. XD
"Please be kind: only download the formats that you will use."
Whoops...
I wonder how they got these files. The Apple Loops audio is different from the WAV files, which are different from the RMX ones, which is different from the ACID WAV ones, so I have no idea what's going on.

I still want to know how people record and master tracks with taiko drums. Most of the recordings I've heard have a bunch of clipping, which is to be expected considering how quiet and how loud taiko songs are, not to mention the tremendous bass response. Some recorders have the option to use a high-pass filter to cut-off frequencies below X Hz, but then the drums themselves would probably sound weird.

Nov 10, 2014 at 1:04 AM Post #136,312 of 177,747
I thought I saw it cheaper local. Not sure where, can't remember. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Feeling like I should have a seed box for bbt, jps, and that other private tracker related to jps for animanga. How expensive/hard to set up is it?

is it $165 at a local shop?

Anywho, my keyboard to buy in the future.

Nov 10, 2014 at 1:05 AM Post #136,313 of 177,747
Feeling like I should have a seed box for bbt, jps, and that other private tracker related to jps for animanga. How expensive/hard to set up is it?

I'm a big dum dum and I managed to set one up from scratch with a linux VPS.

But if you get a seedbox, they will have the torrent client set up for you already, so just point the auto RSS thingamajig to your tracker and it will work it's magic. (literally copy and pasting a URL)

Nov 10, 2014 at 1:14 AM Post #136,314 of 177,747
I thought I saw it cheaper local. Not sure where, can't remember. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
------------

It's RM699 from HeavyArm. Which is a little over $200. Considering most of the sellers source their stuff from Cyntrix, should be the standard retail price over here.

Also, did you check FB?

Nov 10, 2014 at 2:17 AM Post #136,315 of 177,747
------------

It's RM699 from HeavyArm. Which is a little over $200. Considering most of the sellers source their stuff from Cyntrix, should be the standard retail price over here.

Also, did you check FB?

Why? What's there?

Nov 10, 2014 at 2:32 AM Post #136,317 of 177,747

I hear it is pretty easy to use a seedbox once you learn the basics and relatively alright price wise though you can share costs of one with others if you come up with some sorta arrangement. I've thought about using on for years for what.cd but never really could justify costs for it and that I'm not too active there anymore. For anime trackers it is so easy to upload that I wouldn't really bother unless you really do need more buffer/ratio imo.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Nov 10, 2014 at 6:18 AM Post #136,318 of 177,747
Multidimensional arrays. How do they work? (rhetorical question)

Nov 10, 2014 at 9:37 AM Post #136,320 of 177,747
Grisaia 6: Wow... They just completely ignored the original work and did whatever they wanted with Yumiko's route. I had a little hope seeing how Michiru's route was pretty much in-line with VN but this is..... Ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back