「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 3, 2014 at 7:33 AM Post #132,661 of 177,747

Oh look! Another INTP. Truly the rarest personality type (maybe it's endemic to weebs).

Maybe it's so they can feel special? 
tongue.gif

I want in on feeling special!

ILgmmg3.png

Oct 3, 2014 at 7:37 AM Post #132,662 of 177,747
Oh boy, oh boy... Phone videos from Tekken 7 have started to appear on YT and you know what they have added?
Supers. In Tekken. :-/
Also, supposedly they're taken from Tekken x Street Fighter.

Other than that? OK, I guess. Considering it's a pretty early build...

BTW, bought a sketchbook. Hopefully I'll actually use it. :p

And happy birthday Tilpo. :-D

Oct 3, 2014 at 8:21 AM Post #132,665 of 177,747
Originally Posted by Accoun /img/forum/go_quote.gif

BTW, bought a sketchbook. Hopefully I'll actually use it. :p

And happy birthday Tilpo. :-D

Its time to draw draw draw
biggrin.gif

Wow Comply Custom Wraps look useful

Oct 3, 2014 at 11:14 AM Post #132,666 of 177,747
Impression of the iPhone 4S after a day of use: great. I understand why people are so content with iPhones. The experience is so streamlined, and it just works.

I like how:

1. The silent switch mutes all loudspeaker sounds
  2. The LED turns on instantly when it is used as a torch
  3. The camera continuously autofocuses as well as tap to focus, and doesn't stutter when the viewfinder is rotated
  4. The flat edges makes the spirit level app all the more versatile

But most of all, I love how dense and solid it feels. It is hands down the densest phone I've ever used. Steve Jobs really knew how to nail down physical aesthetics.

Oct 3, 2014 at 11:17 AM Post #132,667 of 177,747
  Impression of the iPhone 4S after a day of use: great. I understand why people are so content with iPhones. The experience is so streamlined, and it just works.

I like how:

1. The silent switch mutes all loudspeaker sounds
  2. The LED turns on instantly when it is used as a torch
  3. The camera continuously autofocuses as well as tap to focus, and doesn't stutter when the viewfinder is rotated
  4. The flat edges makes the spirit level app all the more versatile

But most of all, I love how dense and solid it feels. It is hands down the densest phone I've ever used. Steve Jobs really knew how to nail down physical aesthetics.

I totally thought you were talking about the iPhone 6, then I realized it was just the good ol' 4S. Still pretty much the best iPhone yet, just like its commercial. iPhone 5 was an underwhelming mess, the 5S tried to redeem that but came up short IMO, and the 6 is just...

Oct 3, 2014 at 12:22 PM Post #132,669 of 177,747
I totally thought you were talking about the iPhone 6, then I realized it was just the good ol' 4S. Still pretty much the best iPhone yet, just like its commercial. iPhone 5 was an underwhelming mess, the 5S tried to redeem that but came up short IMO, and the 6 is just...

The iPhone 4S was the last true iPhone, and the 5S was the last legacy of the last true iPhone.

Oct 3, 2014 at 12:25 PM Post #132,671 of 177,747
First time playing go sitting on the ground with a big goban. Went to the uni's go club. It's in a small room, but there were still quite a bit of people. Pretty much everyone was stronger than me though.

Oct 3, 2014 at 12:30 PM Post #132,672 of 177,747

First time playing go sitting on the ground with a big goban. Went to the uni's go club. It's in a small room, but there were still quite a bit of people. Pretty much everyone was stronger than me though.

We all start from somewhere 
wink.gif
 You'll get better with practice

This new Gundam feels so different. But that difference is good :D   As expected to have a psycho frame since the time setting is after UC 

Oct 3, 2014 at 12:38 PM Post #132,673 of 177,747

I like how:

• The silent switch mutes all loudspeaker sounds
  • The LED turns on instantly when it is used as a torch
  • The camera continuously autofocuses as well as tap to focus, and doesn't stutter when the viewfinder is rotated
  • The flat edges makes the spirit level app all the more versatile

GloomyEnragedAcornbarnacle.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back