「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 1, 2014 at 12:51 AM Post #132,301 of 177,747
But if it's separated into Days then how would you buy the 3 Day package in 2 accounts?

Same account?

Well, this is how the UI looks like:

So basically booking 2 seats for 3 days is just like booking 6 tickets at a time.
Hmm it seems the system is giving same seats for all days now, but anyways fronts seats are all gone..

Oct 1, 2014 at 12:54 AM Post #132,302 of 177,747
  Oho. Composing some symphonies now, are you? 
biggrin.gif
 But in all seriousness, I imagine that you're a score writer for film/shows for some reason.

Oh, I see. So you cropped the image and put in the 007. What blasphemy! 

I've composed thousands of songs in most styles, but they're mostly incomplete and just in my head. I also want to create video games and animated television series some day and have started composing soundtracks for those as well. I guess most of the songs I've made fall into pop, electronic, orchestral, and metal genres.

I would have to crop the image in order to use it as an avatar.

Are you referring to the James Bond 007 logo I put on those test avatar images?

Oct 1, 2014 at 12:54 AM Post #132,303 of 177,747

That's probably for the better, especially since the very thought of things like vampires gives you the heebie-jeebies.
tongue.gif

Elfen Lied is probably one of the top ten most violent and gory things ever shown on television. Even the opening scene is ultra-gory. Adult Swim refused to air it.

It's a fairly deep show, though; not just mindless violence.

Wow. Apparently, an Elfen Lied movie is scheduled to be released June 16th, 2017.
eek.gif

Oh yea I've heard it's a very deep show and it's story is top notch. But yea I'll just shy away from it ^^ 

Oct 1, 2014 at 12:54 AM Post #132,304 of 177,747
Well, this is how the UI looks like:

So basically booking 2 seats for 3 days is just like booking 6 tickets at a time.
Hmm it seems the system is giving same seats for all days now, but anyways fronts seats are all gone..

Huh... I guess they only add in the 3 day discount during checkout... Good to know. 2 standard for me, I think

Oct 1, 2014 at 1:00 AM Post #132,305 of 177,747
  Oh yea I've heard it's a very deep show and it's story is top notch. But yea I'll just shy away from it ^^ 

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (my second favorite anime, aka When They Cry) has a much deeper, better, and exponentially more confusing plot. Plus, it's not that gory at all in comparison; just more demented and sadistic.

Oct 1, 2014 at 1:07 AM Post #132,306 of 177,747

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (my second favorite anime, aka When They Cry) has a much deeper, better, and exponentially more confusing plot. Plus, it's not that gory at all in comparison; just more demented and sadistic.

Yea I've heard of Higurashi, it's another one I might have to work my way into, I think I've seen the scene where she gouges her own eye out, or that of her partner... 

Oct 1, 2014 at 1:50 AM Post #132,309 of 177,747
Almost blew my ears out again... NEED GEEK FIRMWARE FIX NOW! Any eta on that?

Exesteils, Idsynchrono_24, AxelCloris and other Geek Out users:
http://lhlabs.com/force/geekout/2081-geek-out-firmware-1v5-upgrades-and-change-log#32777
Hi, all

Thanks for your patience. Here is the update and change log of 1V5 firmware. (Quite long... be patient)

1) New Volume Mechanism (different then Beta)

Geek Out’s internal 64 bit volume control mechanism replace the computer's own volume calculation like before. But we disable the Volume buttons on Geek Out and change it to "mode control".

When you change the computer volume setting, the button’s setting will be KEPT there on both Mac and Windows. Some Windows version (like version 8.1), you need to use individual analog channel volume settings to control, but it should be memorized by your computer system.

Bonus: While making our 64 bit digital volume control works better with computer volume settings, We tweak the internal algorithm even better. So some of you already reported the sound quality improvement.

2) New Master and Individual Channel Volume features:

To keep the bit perfect as long as possible. Although I still leave the master volume and individual channel volume control there. But the behavior is slightly different.

When you set MASTER volume to MAX. (-0dbFS), you could adjust the left and right channel to adjust the BALANCE. And keep the other channel Bit Perfect… This is GREAT for the people who use Geek Out as Line Out and want to have Balance feature

If Master volume is not set to Max, then mater volume’s setting will be applied to both channels.

3) DSD play back loading is reduced more than 30% in firmware part. Resulting a even more smooth and silky DSD playback. Again, this is a FREE upgrade for all Geek out users.

4) Optimized the 3L buffer inside the code for Bit Perfect situation. Most of Beta users reported a detectable sound quality improving.

5) Most important change -- Introducing the TCM and FRM.

Now with the new 1V5 firmware, your Geek Out has a feature that could change the mode of digital filter and related PLL/ Frequency domain - time domain optimization. One mode we call it "Time Comprehension Mode" (TCM), the other mode we call it "Frequency Response Mode" (FRM).... And we assigned the original "Volume up" buttons for TCM and "Volume Down" for FRM. The sound characters demonstrated are quite amazing. In TCM, we involved the new developed Minimum phase digital filter which creates no "pre-ring". In FRM, we involved slow roll-off linear digital filter with other frequency domain optimization so you could even see a nice THD+N improvement there.

This new TCM and FRM involved some CPU power so we have to take it from 3D Awesomifier. So 3D Awesomifier is no longer supported in this new firmware.

New firmware file is ready. Just waiting for few more quick feedback from Geek Force testers and the "How to" document. Then it will be ready for you.

Cheers,

Larry

Oct 1, 2014 at 1:54 AM Post #132,311 of 177,747
Gah finally! Can't wait to give it a spin.

Tom Yum Goong :

http://www.head-fi.org/t/651654/earsonics-sm64-the-impressions-thread/1305#post_10924257

Dat feel when you realize that the U.S. Of A has it too good. I'm gonna get on the tour and proceed to not listen to it just to ruffle your feathers

Oct 1, 2014 at 1:55 AM Post #132,312 of 177,747

I've composed thousands of songs in most styles, but they're mostly incomplete and just in my head. I also want to create video games and animated television series some day and have started composing soundtracks for those as well. I guess most of the songs I've made fall into pop, electronic, orchestral, and metal genres.

I would have to crop the image in order to use it as an avatar.

Are you referring to the James Bond 007 logo I put on those test avatar images?

Oho, so we're 2 of the same 
biggrin.gif
 transcribing is a pain.

Vaht. I thought head-fi re-sizes it.

Yes, I was referring to that!

Someone posted this, so I decided to post the gewdness here too :p

Oct 1, 2014 at 2:02 AM Post #132,313 of 177,747
Exesteils, Idsynchrono_24, AxelCloris and other Geek Out users:
http://lhlabs.com/force/geekout/2081-geek-out-firmware-1v5-upgrades-and-change-log#32777

And my new Geek Out is shipping either tomorrow or Thursday! I'm excited. Then a comparison with the GO 1000 and probably sell the 1000. Mmm, gold.

Oct 1, 2014 at 2:23 AM Post #132,314 of 177,747
And my new Geek Out is shipping either tomorrow or Thursday! I'm excited. Then a comparison with the GO 1000 and probably sell the 1000. Mmm, gold.

Reminds me of that guy with the gold plated Lambo. XD

[rule]

So I pulled out the Hokago Teatime Cassette mix album. Even nostalgia is no longer enough to make to set through the whole thing.... :frowning2: Sad doesn't even begin to convey how I feel right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back