「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 30, 2014 at 11:23 PM Post #132,271 of 177,747

I think because it's his music video, he'd have to have some interest in Japanese culture at least.

He or whoever is in charge of his music videos/PR or whatever?

Did Lady Gaga pick Hatsune Miku as a support act because she likes vocaloid music or because it's "weird" and did fit into her whole show concept?

Let's not forget

Yeah, sure, "National Day"

xhong-kong-china-news.png.pagespeed.ic.nlkXl1BGWk.png

Face_Wall_zpsed0ba5cd.jpg

Typical Chinese media...

Let's not forget

Typical Chinese media...

A lot of these 'OMG What' pictures, reportings are generally isolated incidents or fabricated. 

I've seen more than my share of 'crazy chinese media' that turn out to be fake, or from gag publications than from real ones. 

Yeah, it's probably just poking fun at China's media. What they usually do is just censor or block the search terms or whatever.

Terry Crews = China
Replace ODOR with search terms
I'm too lazy to edit it right now

6pRO7Ti.gif

Sep 30, 2014 at 11:23 PM Post #132,273 of 177,747
  @Music Alchemist what DAC would you buy if you were me? From 1000-2000 USD? 

Woo Audio WDS-1

Also eww Vampires, although ironically I'm gettin Darker than Black, as I never finished it :/ and now there's a second season <.<

Sexy female vampires!
wink.gif

But really, if you're looking for ecchi, Rosario + Vampire is it. Absolute must-watch. The second season is nearly hentai in some scenes.

Sep 30, 2014 at 11:36 PM Post #132,276 of 177,747

Woo Audio WDS-1

Sexy female vampires!
wink.gif

But really, if you're looking for ecchi, Rosario + Vampire is it. Absolute must-watch. The second season is nearly hentai in some scenes.

Meh again I'll pass, not into Vamps

and as far as good ecchi goes... wow I've got tons of it, now I need like Kilo's CUBED OF IT.

And yea the MDR Z7 is shaping up to... turn out like the Shure 1540 did, it lived up fairly well to it's hype but it was a "consumer" sound or it was a "warm tilt" sounds like the MDR Z7 is also a "warm tilt" granted it may have better sound stage and imaging over the Shure 1540 but alas it's still a warm offering. It sounds like the PHA 3 is the very BEST source to pair and amp it with, which is another deal breaking imo

I think I may wind up with a D7k Honestly, mod the crap out of it and enjoy! 

Sep 30, 2014 at 11:57 PM Post #132,282 of 177,747

So you're gonna miss out on an anime simply because there are two or three vampires out of dozens of characters?
blink.gif

Yeap, not into that stuff man. Read enough of the manga back in the day that it just wasn't my cup tea

I appreciate your persistance though 

As to why, in all honesty 
My first bit o real hentai was vampire related. I was with a buddy of mine he introduced it to me... it made my stomach turn and I... well it wasn't my cup of tea at all,  
There fore Vampire anime just recalls images of that and... well I'd rather not have to think about that again. It wasn't my cup tea. It was like a Vampire demon thing, and either way no vampires... period. 
Not again  

Oct 1, 2014 at 12:05 AM Post #132,285 of 177,747
My fb feed is filled, literally filled with P4A Ultimax games and Tarot cards and schiit. Times like these makes me wish I had a PS3.

Meanwhile Shadow of Mordor is pretty cool. Lots of things to do and it's never boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back