「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 21, 2015 at 1:10 AM Post #144,346 of 177,745
Well............actually I got a question not related to anime, hope it is ok to ask it here..........

Any airsofters here ?

I am planning to get myself a SMG,
but it is very hard to decide which to get between:
1) Tokyo Marui MP7 (gbb version)
2) KWA FPG
3) KWA Kriss Vector

If purely base on the performance and interior design, which one would you guys go for ? and why ?

If you have a different recommendation, please tell me to.
But it must be a gbb, and can become my primary or secondary weapon depending on the situation.

Thanks a lot guys 
biggrin.gif

Jan 21, 2015 at 1:36 AM Post #144,347 of 177,745
Well............actually I got a question not related to anime, hope it is ok to ask it here..........

Any airsofters here ?

2) KWA FPG
3) KWA Kriss Vector

If purely base on the performance and interior design, which one would you guys go for ? and why ?

But it must be a gbb, and can become my primary or secondary weapon depending on the situation.

Thanks a lot guys :D

Why airsoft when you can handle the real guns :3

Ok joking, I think i would go for something tried and tested like the MP7 lol

No experience in airsoft though

Jan 21, 2015 at 1:37 AM Post #144,348 of 177,745

Any airsofters here ?

2) KWA FPG
3) KWA Kriss Vector

Thanks a lot guys 
biggrin.gif

Tokyo Marui MP7, it looks the coolest and sounds the coolest.

I only got like an ak47 air soft gun that a friend sold me so I don't actually know all too much~

I saw evike was one of the top results when I googled KWA Kriss Vector. They are down the street from me and have some cool anime stuff in their warehouse, like bunch of signed black lagoon stuff. They also sell at anime cons around here lol.

--------
Got my vsd5 today and listening to them now, sounds alright. Was supposed to get my ttpod t2 today but looks like it may have been stolen. I'll see the post office tomorrow. 
frown.gif

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jan 21, 2015 at 1:53 AM Post #144,349 of 177,745
Excellent.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ianmorris/2015/01/20/the-hobbit-trilogy-gets-fan-edit-down-to-just-4-5-hours/

Now I don't need to watch the other 2 movies! : D

It wasn't too bad, but I much prefer Lord of the Rings more. I didn't feel as connected to the characters and the fight scenes were meh.

Oh now that's awesome! If you still have it, can I "borrow" it sometime?

Jan 21, 2015 at 2:02 AM Post #144,350 of 177,745

Any airsofters here ?

2) KWA FPG
3) KWA Kriss Vector

Was my hobby but need to stop coz studying overseas. Miss my AUG and M4.

Actually Vector looks unique and I haven't seen much around but if for secondary I'd go for MP7 that's more compact.
Sinon also uses it hurr durr

Jan 21, 2015 at 2:15 AM Post #144,351 of 177,745

Any airsofters here ?

2) KWA FPG
3) KWA Kriss Vector

Thanks a lot guys 
biggrin.gif

I'd really like to get into airsoft, but apparently many of the good manufacturers' (Tokyo Marui, KWA, etc etc) stuff apparently starts at $200. And, well, I'm already broke enough with my audiophilia, so yeah, not gonna cause my wallet any more agony.

But from a design standpoint, I think the MP7 will work great for a secondary. The FPG I have no idea. The Vector IMO is too big for a secondary (I'd much rather use it as a primary). This is coming from an FPS gamer, though, so airsoft I have no idea. 

Speaking of which, how are the ranges on these? I mean, they shoot tiny pellets that actually pack a punch, so how far do they go in, for example, the Vector?

Jan 21, 2015 at 2:19 AM Post #144,352 of 177,745

Any airsofters here ?

2) KWA FPG
3) KWA Kriss Vector

Tokyo Marui MP7 gbb, hands down. Stock KWAs are alright, but TM gives you more options as to upgrades and accessories and stuff. Plus, isn't the FPG just a Glock with an FPG kit? Unnecessary bulk IMO.

Jan 21, 2015 at 3:07 AM Post #144,353 of 177,745

The way i look at this anime, is the same way i used to look at bakemonogatari series, why so many  love it? why some of them are deing so hard on it? on each forum there is this guy who see wolf and spice and something pure unique and epic

i took the chance and saw monogarati, and it a good thing to give it another chance after almost over 5-6 years :p

spice and wolf is the same with me, i saw the 1st Episode even before i drop Bakemonogatari, and i was like meh? someone who sell stuff and travel and a worlf?  since i was 16-18 can't recall and a green otaku i didn't see it appealing from the 1st episode, sspeciallywhen you look around at the other animes

now you tempt me to go and give this one a shot  :p but ahh the fear of me not going to like it XD is some home stopping me lol

Just give it another try......or go back to watching Dragonball, pleb :xf_mad:

KRONPR1NZ.

One of the rare occasions I agree with Tango Yankee Golf

I love you too, man.

Jan 21, 2015 at 3:08 AM Post #144,354 of 177,745
Was my hobby but need to stop coz studying overseas. Miss my AUG and M4.

Actually Vector looks unique and I haven't seen much around but if for secondary I'd go for MP7 that's more compact.
Sinon also uses it hurr durr

I know your feel bro. Because I am studying overseas too.
tongue.gif
 Miss my G36 also.

Do you have any experience on the FPG ? I mean some information about its durability or reliability, etc.
Any info would be good, thx.
  I'd really like to get into airsoft, but apparently many of the good manufacturers' (Tokyo Marui, KWA, etc etc) stuff apparently starts at $200. And, well, I'm already broke enough with my audiophilia, so yeah, not gonna cause my wallet any more agony.

But from a design standpoint, I think the MP7 will work great for a secondary. The FPG I have no idea. The Vector IMO is too big for a secondary (I'd much rather use it as a primary). This is coming from an FPS gamer, though, so airsoft I have no idea. 

Speaking of which, how are the ranges on these? I mean, they shoot tiny pellets that actually pack a punch, so how far do they go in, for example, the Vector?

About the range, it depends on several things,
1) Design of gun ( i.e. gun barrel length, gun barrel interior diameter)
2) Type of gas or motor you are using
3) Gas or electricity efficiency

A normal 400fps combat rifle would probably have an effective range of 40 - 50 meters. A SMG would usually be 30 meters or lower.
Tokyo Marui MP7 gbb, hands down. Stock KWAs are alright, but TM gives you more options as to upgrades and accessories and stuff. Plus, isn't the FPG just a Glock with an FPG kit? Unnecessary bulk IMO.

I have heard of that the TM MP7 have issue with their internal parts. But after you replace it, it will be fine. TM's gun parts often collaborate beautifully, but their choice of material sucks !

I know the FPG is actually just a Glock18, but that Glock18's hand grip can be folded, in order to allow the gun stock to fold too.
I know it is a gimmick 
cool.gif
, but that is so unique !

This is why it is a hard decision between these two guns.............
Any experiences on them ?

Jan 21, 2015 at 3:19 AM Post #144,355 of 177,745

About the range, it depends on several things,
1) Design of gun ( i.e. gun barrel length, gun barrel interior diameter)

A normal 400fps combat rifle would probably have an effective range of 40 - 50 meters. A SMG would usually be 30 meters or lower.

Interesting. 30+ meters isn't half bad considering it's just some gun replica. Much better than Nerf guns (yes, I play it from time to time; what's it to ya?!), so if my money allows, I'll probably look to invest in some airsoft guns for target shooting or something.

Jan 21, 2015 at 3:23 AM Post #144,356 of 177,745
  Seo Koujii may have just killed off all the ermahgerd hype for his manga Fuuka with the new chapter 47

Asspul

There was hype? Any feelings I would have had are still kinda nulled by Fuuka's death when reading the story. Well, that and it seems relatively predicable what'll happen now.

Jan 21, 2015 at 3:27 AM Post #144,357 of 177,745

About the range, it depends on several things, 1) Design of gun ( i.e. gun barrel length, gun barrel interior diameter)

I wonder how useful they are for actual mission practices lol

Jan 21, 2015 at 3:45 AM Post #144,359 of 177,745

I have heard of that the TM MP7 have issue with their internal parts. But after you replace it, it will be fine. TM's gun parts often collaborate beautifully, but their choice of material sucks !

I know the FPG is actually just a Glock18, but that Glock18's hand grip can be folded, in order to allow the gun stock to fold too.
I know it is a gimmick 
cool.gif
, but that is so unique !

This is why it is a hard decision between these two guns.............
Any experiences on them ?

I had a TM G17 when I was still in Hong Kong and never had any issues with it. Being someone who cares a lot about materials and replacement parts, the first thing I did was replace the plastic slide with a metal one. I never had a chance to use that accessory rail, because it got confiscated by customs 
frown.gif

If you need a portable SMG and you have some spare magazines, then I suppose it would be pretty handy to have. I'm not sure if the FPG has more firepower than a G18. 

Well, it really is up to you! I've only ever gotten pistols, so I don't have much advice to give regarding SMGs 
confused.gif

Jan 21, 2015 at 3:48 AM Post #144,360 of 177,745
  Well..........

It is an airsoft.............
You cannot expect it having a trajectory as accurate as the real steel, but in range lower then 25 meters, I think it is still an effective practice. 

Guess the tactical engagement simulation system is still the better choice for mission training lol

Was practicing the stripping and assembly of GPMG this morning...

After all the airsoft talk here, went to look it up

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ReviewDetail?reviewID=194

Looks pretty accurate to the real thing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back