「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 29, 2014 at 1:36 AM Post #132,001 of 177,745
Lol. Good luck with that, noon 1st Oct, I'd assume a ton of people will want them. Either to re-sell or just for the discount, which is pretty big(about 10%)

Also. Did they change the pricing on the basic 3 day package? I'm seeing it as S$248 which is the same as the Standard. Wut

I see standard 248, basic 158 here?

Yep, doujin CDs tend to be pretty cheap, most of them were probably around the $10 mark, if not less. There'd be something like a 30% commission on top of the closing price too, waaay to expensive and irrational eh?

I remember seeing just one of those rare CDs go for $400 a year or two later. =P

This was one of the songs on that rare CD, I think quite a few people linked that video on 2ch, she caught wind of it and decided to upload a higher quality version on her site. Oh well, at least there was a happy ending. 
tongue.gif

Rarity * Demand proportional to Price, perfectly rational hmm.

Sep 29, 2014 at 1:45 AM Post #132,004 of 177,745
You planning to go for all 3 days? VIP is crazy expensive, not to mention food and drink, so I'm going with either 3 day standard or basic. Depending on how I feel about buying more merch during the event when ticket sales opens.

Yeah, I'm random like that

I think i will go standard, there is little feel in sitting...

For me my schedule is real tight... I leave my camp on the end of the island on Friday at 5-7pm (have a feeling is the latter), which means I only got two hours (Friday's lineup isn't particularly interesting for me), Saturday is very nice since I got the whole day, Sunday I need to be back in camp at 2100...

So I guess I would only buy one day

Sep 29, 2014 at 1:47 AM Post #132,005 of 177,745
Sep 29, 2014 at 1:48 AM Post #132,006 of 177,745
  Seems like telstra isnt having a good day today....... 

Same here.

I should be getting closer to 70ish as I'm using their crappy ass default wireless router. I did buy a $300 Cisco router but it keeps pooping out and I don't want to drop another 300 buckeroos on the latest whizzbang AC router.

Rarity * Demand proportional to Price, perfectly rational hmm.

Would love to own that album, but I don't care much for collecting CDs any more, aaaaand it's all on Youtube. 

What a time to be alive. 
tongue.gif

Nissin is better :p 

Shun gets my vote.

I like the Nissin stock better, but I prefer the slightly thicker Shun Ramyun noodles.

Of course they all seem to find their way out of my body after 3 hours...

Sep 29, 2014 at 1:49 AM Post #132,007 of 177,745
Hmmm... Mistake on the Mobile site then. I double checked and it's still 248:

Ah.. that image shows 248 here too, but apparently the math has problem, 58*3~=248 lol

Scroll upward a bit then you will see this:

Sep 29, 2014 at 1:51 AM Post #132,008 of 177,745
Ah.. that image shows 248 here too, but apparently the math has problem, 58*3~=248 lol

Optimum acoustics?

Heh

Sep 29, 2014 at 1:54 AM Post #132,009 of 177,745
It may as well be the Tiananmen protests of the present day. It's a good thing there's so much media coverage, or else something as bad, if not worse, than the June 4th incident could easily happen.

The so-called president of PRC, Xi Jinping, is the biggest hypocrite ever. His name is 習近平, but his surname "習" should be written as "习" in Simplified Chinese. Check out his signature though:

109px-Xi_Jinping_sign.svg.png

Traitor.

One character dies, restart the chapter. Do you do that too?

I hope Cantonese doesnt die out...... I dont even know mandarin :p 

Cantonese is virtually one the only remains of true classical Chinese, so the Chinese government should preserve it like an endangered species, not eradicate it like a pest.

lol when you said "one character dies, restart the chapter" I got confused because I thought you were referring to Xi Jinping's signature. XXD
Yeah that's what I do in Fire Emblem.

And yup, I totally agree on the Cantonese part being a traditional *pun intended* Chinese. I'm sad that I never really got to know my family's dialect which is similar to Cantonese. No one in my generation knows it unless their parents speak it at home, and no one in my family can write Chinese except for the grandparents and my oldest blood-related uncle. I can't really communicate with my grandparents since they speak broken English and my family isn't really close to my uncle either. Such is the life of a third-generation American... : (

At least I know how to write my name in traditional Chinese. My name in Simplified looks atrocious. No one in my family of my generation other than me knows how to write their Chinese name, and family in my parents' generation don't even know how to read nor write either except for that one uncle. They actually went to me when making something important for the family because I was basically the only accessible person in the family who knows some stuff about the Chinese writing system.

[rule]I'm updating my old MacBook and it has the good 'ol Steam logo in the Dock! I like this one a lot more than the current cartooney-looking one.

Sep 29, 2014 at 1:58 AM Post #132,010 of 177,745
  Would love to own that album, but I don't care much for collecting CDs any more, aaaaand it's all on Youtube. 

What a time to be alive. 
tongue.gif

....until youtube shows you dat piracy or copyright or whatever screen :/

Optimum acoustics?

Heh

Sounds promising, isn't it? orz

Sep 29, 2014 at 2:04 AM Post #132,011 of 177,745
I think i will go standard, there is little feel in sitting...

For me my schedule is real tight... I leave my camp on the end of the island on Friday at 5-7pm (have a feeling is the latter), which means I only got two hours (Friday's lineup isn't particularly interesting for me), Saturday is very nice since I got the whole day, Sunday I need to be back in camp at 2100...

So I guess I would only buy one day

Hmm... That is a pretty tight schedule. We still don't know the full schedule yet, so playing it safe would be best.

I like Day 2's line-up way more but Day 1 is still pretty good so I might get 2 days and spend most of Sunday visiting shops instead. Would probably be packed on a Sunday anyways.

Not sure how Lumica Quality GlowSticks would be a highlight for the pricetag, but okay.

What's stage access?

Edit: so many people whining about wanting μ's to be there. I know LoveLive got pretty popular but I never knew it got this big. Season 1 songs were also pretty meh tbh

Sep 29, 2014 at 2:16 AM Post #132,014 of 177,745
Hmm... That is a pretty tight schedule. We still don't know the full schedule yet, so playing it safe would be best.

I like Day 2's line-up way more but Day 1 is still pretty good so I might get 2 days and spend most of Sunday visiting shops instead. Would probably be packed on a Sunday anyways.
Not sure how Lumica Quality GlowSticks would be a highlight for the pricetage, but okay.

What's stage access?

If I am not wrong there are mini stages in the exhibition Hall for afa

Then there will be meet and greet sessions or something like that

Sep 29, 2014 at 2:19 AM Post #132,015 of 177,745

Users who are viewing this thread

Back