「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 19, 2014 at 11:20 AM Post #130,428 of 177,747
Oh deary me, I'm no Rikkun but that's roughly twice the price. The Z7 will sting! Is it the customs duty that'll get ya if you purchase overseas?

Hope there will be Stax there Soup-chan~

I'll probably personally head down to get it from the friend, who's in Singapore, so a little cheaper, and no customs. :D

Sep 19, 2014 at 11:38 AM Post #130,430 of 177,747
Usd. It retailed for about RM1350 or something. Pffft

Wow that is a massive markup...

No wonder you come down to Singapore to buy audio equipment

Just when I thought Singapore marks up prices lol

Sep 19, 2014 at 12:02 PM Post #130,431 of 177,747
beerchug.gif
there needs to be more love for the novels. Them chills are the real deal

I totally agree. I have played quite a bit of visual novels two years ago.

There was my favorite, Steins Gate, The complete series of Umineko (revised art and voice edition), Little Busters!, G-Senjou (one of my personal favorites), and most of Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!.

Did you see all of Higurashi? After the first season, there is Kai, Nekogoroshi-hen, Rei, Kira, and Kaku: Outbreak.

I look forward to going through them. Did you buy or pirate them? Do they all have English subtitles?

When did I ever lie to you?

I actually did see most of the first and the third season. I'll quickly research and remember what I saw.

I missed Rei, Kaku, but not Hen.
  Pixiv pics of the day ("I was way too tired yesterday"-edition)

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=41467040

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46037571

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=45820084
Forever best catgurl!!!

Wah, this is talent and confidence in one. I hope we can one day collaborate on a magnificent art piece when we both have time and the inspiration. 
redface.gif

NOW before I forget, there are other artists here too, I have a feeling I want to make a large collab together, whenever everyone has time! It'll be so much fun...

Please, by all  means continue and provide more hope to the art community. I for one, desperately need it in case I falter in my self esteem.

I wonder how many of the artists are professionals. Such amazing talent!

Anyone can be a professional. Problem is, not many people have the confidence nor the time to practice their undeveloped artistic talent.

That or it is not their choice of medium, they would rather play an instrument than draw.

And now that i saw some quarrels here and there, I am glad to say that this thread is actually fast to pass, haha.

....Please do not let that happen again, 
angry_face.gif

Sep 19, 2014 at 12:22 PM Post #130,432 of 177,747
Geek Pulse prototype!
Knob is temporary and not final

geek_pulse_x_on_bench.jpg

Same condition like before unless mentioned below.

--> Silver Gain Switching Capability: Everyone, yes, only Geek Pulse IGG backers has: 3 gain settings for Headphone.

For Big Can: 7Vrms

For IEM: 1.8Vrms

And the noise floor of Big Can is 8uV. IEM is 2.8uV or so... (we are approaching the testing limit of AP)
Trust me, this is NOT easy. Especially considering we have different gain settings with in one headphone output amp.
And we have quite a lot of high speed digital stuff running within 5 inches.

THD+N of these new output settings? Still amazing.

7V setting (load at 300 Ohm)

1.8V setting (load at 16Ohm and 32Ohm, results are very similar)

So every big dog and little cat has its own places to stay. Geek Pulse could work with 99% of the headphone, we believe. (Sorry Stax users, we are not there)

Enjoy!

Then everybody, has a nice weekend. I will post the Geek Pulse X/S!!! With Femto and Amp.
Stay tuned.

One minor incident we found today, one Amp on right balanced output positive phase stage in Geek Pulse X's board, two pints of the foot print got strangely reversed by CAD software. So we need to jump wire to get the things right. Don't worry, we caught that. It will cause the verification plus new board for two to three days. We will try our best to catch up the same schedule as plan in other places. Just FYI.

Cheers,
Larry

Looks really promising! 7 VRMS for larger headphones and 1.8 VRMS for more sensitive headphones.

Sep 19, 2014 at 12:24 PM Post #130,433 of 177,747
I totally agree. I have played quite a bit of visual novels two years ago.

There was my favorite, Steins Gate, The complete series of Umineko (revised art and voice edition), Little Busters!, G-Senjou (one of my personal favorites), and most of Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!.

I actually did see most of the first and the third season. I'll quickly research and remember what I saw.

I missed Rei, Kaku, but not Hen.

Wah, this is talent and confidence in one. I hope we can one day collaborate on a magnificent art piece when we both have time and the inspiration. :xf_eek:

NOW before I forget, there are other artists here too, I have a feeling I want to make a large collab together, whenever everyone has time! It'll be so much fun...

Please, by all  means continue and provide more hope to the art community. I for one, desperately need it in case I falter in my self esteem.

Anyone can be a professional. Problem is, not many people have the confidence nor the time to practice their undeveloped artistic talent.

That or it is not their choice of medium, they would rather play an instrument than draw.

And now that i saw some quarrels here and there, I am glad to say that this thread is actually fast to pass, haha.

....Please do not let that happen again, :angry_face:  
I'm sorry! I wasn't even here... ;_;

Sep 19, 2014 at 12:36 PM Post #130,434 of 177,747
I'm sorry! I wasn't even here... ;_;

As you CLEARLY made such a MAJOR error...

I DEMAND more visual novel recommendations, stat!

(jk here, but it's alright, you're good. I just want a good hyper thread that lacks drama. If I want drama, I would surf through youtube for that. 
L3000.gif
)

Sep 19, 2014 at 1:35 PM Post #130,437 of 177,747
Oh snap, did you just get yours? UPS guy just dropped mine off with my Spigen case

Sep 19, 2014 at 1:39 PM Post #130,438 of 177,747
iPhone 6 feels very surprisingly good in my hands. The weight seems perfect for the form factor.

iPhone 6S feels atrocious though....

6S.... The plus? That bad??

I'm not a fan of large phones anyway but I was half hoping, not for myself, that Apple did it well.

Sep 19, 2014 at 1:48 PM Post #130,440 of 177,747
  Wah, this is talent and confidence in one. I hope we can one day collaborate on a magnificent art piece when we both have time and the inspiration. 
redface.gif

If you mean "post more pictures from talented Pixiv artists" with that, I will happily oblige!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back