「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 14, 2013 at 10:43 PM Post #64,936 of 177,745
Quote:

Nope. Toronto.

mechgamer123, atominator99, and vortexblast (I think) are in Washington.

Vortexblast is in Indonesia.....
Me, Atominator99, and Chasenuva1 are in the same town area thing
Miceblue and fishi and kukukukukukukukukukukuk are also in WA on the other side of the mountains.
Quote:
No they havent. Its based off a engine from id, idtech. But its been updated and changed many times
Lucky star
There are
Some problems with Android that are halting those buttery smooth screens. This was due to them
Changing android to a touch screen format months before release when they saw ios. They mostly fixed it now but ios still
Maintains very buttery movement

---
Just finished i"s.

It trolled like kimi no iru machi and good eding but was more enjoyable than GE.

In the end. They had so many good oppurtunities to end it an end it well but melodrama addition caused it to go on.

If they ended it 50 chapters earlier and cut and pasted some thigs. It would be on my top manga list(i base mine on enjoyability)

Good read though.

Ichigo 10"% is still the best. None can touch the feeling that manga has given me. None.

Actually,  the newer android devices appear to be smoother than iOS devices.

Mar 14, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #64,937 of 177,745
Any SAO fans here?

Mar 14, 2013 at 11:31 PM Post #64,940 of 177,745
Quote:
Any SAO fans here?

Woah. That's alot of stuff. SAO is nice. Even though the story may be mediocre imho, it became my favorite MMO based anime/LN(well it's also the first LN I read). And by favorite, it's an MMO where I would like to live as the main character. Why not .hack stuff? Because it's heavy. Way too heavy...

Mar 14, 2013 at 11:37 PM Post #64,942 of 177,745
Quote:
Woah. That's alot of stuff. SAO is nice. Even though the story may be mediocre imho, it became my favorite MMO based anime/LN(well it's also the first LN I read). And by favorite, it's an MMO where I would like to live as the main character. Why not .hack stuff? Because it's heavy. Way too heavy...

agree with you there. .hack is too heavy compared to SAO. i also have an asuna and kirito nenderoid and figure incoming but i dont know when
biggrin.gif
Quote:
Funny, I was just listening to Yume Sekai as you posted that. You read the light novels?

no i havent the read light novels yet.

Mar 14, 2013 at 11:46 PM Post #64,943 of 177,745
ATH W1000x [L3000 Pads] should be here by Tuesday [same day Monster Hunter Comes out]

which sucks because I work that day, which means for class I'll have to have a Doctors appointment and leave like 30mins early [if I can even pull that one] THEN rush home and make sure the w1000x works THEN work 6 hours come home [fight off the temptation not to sleep] THEN wake up Wednsday, rinse repeat and w8 till thursday for my day off q.q 

Mar 14, 2013 at 11:46 PM Post #64,944 of 177,745
Quote:

Can I have your Skype? Trying to rebuild a network that I abandoned when I stopped using Live Messenger.

Yhime.eve
Quote:

agree with you there. .hack is too heavy compared to SAO. i also have an asuna and kirito nenderoid and figure incoming but i dont know when
biggrin.gif

no i havent the read light novels yet.

Not sure why, but I always see you as that person with the cute Miku Jh16s

Mar 15, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #64,945 of 177,745
Quote:
Yhime.eve
Not sure why, but I always see you as that person with the cute Miku Jh16s

lol maybe because theres not too many people using miku as an artwork in jh16.

Mar 15, 2013 at 12:34 AM Post #64,947 of 177,745
Quote:
What is your current avatar? She has nice thighs. :3 

neptune from hyperdimension neptunia game in ps3.
the anime will be airing next season i think.
i really love the game.

Mar 15, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #64,949 of 177,745
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Wasapai made my Odac and my amp sound much more clear q.q and fixed the stupid issue I had with skipping

which is GREAT but Wasapai hates  pc games

Also DAMN, my Millet Max Tube had a High Gain switch :O made a WORLD of differance as well. THAT BASS WOW, just got seriously more SLAM and still nice and tight, 

Mar 15, 2013 at 1:08 AM Post #64,950 of 177,745
Quote:
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Wasapai made my Odac and my amp sound much more clear q.q and fixed the stupid issue I had with skipping

which is GREAT but Wasapai hates  pc games

Also DAMN, my Millet Max Tube had a High Gain switch :O made a WORLD of differance as well. THAT BASS WOW, just got seriously more SLAM and still nice and tight, 

How does one use Wasapi? It's one of the popular Window audio things I still don't know how to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back