「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 9, 2016 at 1:17 PM Post #165,286 of 177,744
Sakamoto is from the Gintama/nichibros guy right? I didn't know what to make of it when I scrolled past the cover art (some yaoi ****?) but then I just read who it was directed by and was like, "well I know what I'm doing later"

Also I'm like 4 minutes from finishing Angle Beats. Noticed it was on Amazon prime the other day and was like, "you know what, I should give that another shot." I'd tried watching AB over a year ago with my sister and found myself too annoyed by the similarities to Haruhi to actually finish it and basically dropped it five eps in. My sister had never seen Haruhi so I stopped watching AB and just watched Haruhi instead. Anyway, I got back into it and...

Christ man. I feel like Hans Moleman right now:

[VIDEO]http://youtube.com/watch?v=dGGfnLBTLdY[/VIDEO]

Biggest ****** waste of time ever. Jesus. I was so incredibly bored for the back half of the show. This is such a tonally bizarre show. It just swings back and forth between weird, slapstick humor and out of left field melodrama. I could not care less for any of these characters. The show literally doesn't give you any reason to since you hardly get to know any of them over the short run time. Just bleh. And apparently PA Works has some other show that's basically just Hyouka mashed into Euphonium? LOL.

Apr 9, 2016 at 1:46 PM Post #165,288 of 177,744
Apr 9, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #165,289 of 177,744
  Sakamoto is preeeetty funny.

Agreed. Hope the joke won't get old too fast.

Mayoiga 2: Still waiting for the death to come.

Second episode was as boring as the first one, but slightly less annoying. Don't have much hope.

Biggest ****** waste of time ever. Jesus. I was so incredibly bored for the back half of the show. This is such a tonally bizarre show. It just swings back and forth between weird, slapstick humor and out of left field melodrama. I could not care less for any of these characters. The show literally doesn't give you any reason to since you hardly get to know any of them over the short run time. Just bleh.

And apparently PA Works has some other show that's basically just Hyouka mashed into Euphonium? LOL.

Jun Maeda....

Sign me up!

Apr 9, 2016 at 3:57 PM Post #165,291 of 177,744
Flying Witch OST seems pretty relaxing. Not sure what to think of the show itself though as of now.

Just saw an image from the show earlier today and it relaxed me lol. Thought might be a good watch for me, in much need of relaxation.

Apr 9, 2016 at 4:03 PM Post #165,292 of 177,744

Flying Witch OST seems pretty relaxing. Not sure what to think of the show itself though as of now.

Just saw an image from the show earlier today and it relaxed me lol. Thought might be a good watch for me, in much need of relaxation.

End of first episode actually turned out to be a bit funny.

Edit: LOL What IS SAKAMOTO?

Apr 9, 2016 at 6:01 PM Post #165,294 of 177,744
End of first episode actually turned out to be a bit funny.

Edit: LOL What IS SAKAMOTO?

This is Sakamoto:

images

Apr 9, 2016 at 6:25 PM Post #165,295 of 177,744

I really really liked the first episode!
Relaxing with some nice jokes. Exactly what i was looking (and hoping) for.

So my ranking for this season so far:
  • Attack on Trains
  • Flying Witch
  • Joker Game
  • JoJo
  • Sakamoto
  • Bunghole Dogs

Apr 9, 2016 at 10:32 PM Post #165,297 of 177,744
No I know. I guess the way I said that was confusing, but it was my reaction to the first episode.

Illustration was too good not to post :smile:

Apr 10, 2016 at 5:34 AM Post #165,300 of 177,744
@ Kizunaiver ep1

Phew I am glad they aint playing KLK style with this one like the Uchuu Patrol.. so far it looks really good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back