「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 29, 2015 at 8:24 PM Post #154,157 of 177,745
In other news, idiot sites still going "muh feelz ban this filth" with Hatred, while stupid people going "ermergahd stahp writing stupid muh feelz articles about Hatred" keeps giving idiot sites views.

And this stupid game attention.

Wait, so you're one of them that gives them views.?

May 29, 2015 at 8:54 PM Post #154,158 of 177,745

Trying to decide if I should get the Z4/Z3+ or stick with my Z1 when Aug come. Either upgrade or go sim-only. Hmm...

IMO, better to wait and see whatever it is Sony has planned as the "real" Z4.

K8vb30L.png

May 29, 2015 at 9:33 PM Post #154,160 of 177,745

Hmm.....

There are so many inaccurate facts in this vid........................ I call BS. :/
Can't believe I wasted 10 mins on this... "Output impedance eats up bass"? You've gotta be kidding me....
They said they were gonna "piss a few people off" at the beginning, well they sure did.
I was about to rant in the comment section if I had a Youtube account (which I fortunately don't).

Let's end it then

What happened to her hair???

May 30, 2015 at 1:36 AM Post #154,165 of 177,745
What really happened on this week's JoJo (spoilers alert for people who still don't know Za Warudo does)

Also, unfortunately they skipped this scene in the manga featuring Waldo

May 30, 2015 at 2:26 AM Post #154,166 of 177,745
What really happened on this week's JoJo (spoilers alert for people who still don't know Za Warudo does)

Good gawd, that's frightening. I knew what his stand does since I've seen spoilers from the original animation with Za Warudo.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ayLLI6LCA[/video]

Because of that, how is it even possible to defeat him? Once they get within 10 meters or whatever of him, they're pretty much dead since he can just use Za Warudo.

Even in that video clip, why couldn't Dio use Za Warudo at the moment Star Platinum came out to punch him?

May 30, 2015 at 2:46 AM Post #154,167 of 177,745
Good gawd, that's frightening. I knew what his stand does since I've seen spoilers from the original animation with Za Warudo.
Because of that, how is it even possible to defeat him? Once they get within 10 meters or whatever of him, they're pretty much dead since he can just use Za Warudo.

Even in that video clip, why couldn't Dio use Za Warudo at the moment Star Platinum came out to punch him?

Obviously to beat a time stopping a vampire is
to stop time as well

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
May 30, 2015 at 2:52 AM Post #154,168 of 177,745
Obviously to beat a time stopping a vampire is
to stop time as well

And I'm guessing time-stopping stands are quite rare? That seems like a pretty OP stand ability since you could basically absolutely destroy any non-time-stopping stand user that gets within range, or block any known attacks from a long-range stand like Kakyoin's Emerald Splash. Dio could have easily killed Polnareff right then and there on the staircase without breaking a sweat.

May 30, 2015 at 3:14 AM Post #154,169 of 177,745

And I'm guessing time-stopping stands are quite rare? That seems like a pretty OP stand ability since you could basically absolutely destroy any non-time-stopping stand user that gets within range, or block any known attacks from a long-range stand like Kakyoin's Emerald Splash. Dio could have easily killed Polnareff right then and there on the staircase without breaking a sweat.

They are, Dio and Jotaro are only ones coming up in my mind up from the whole series up to part 7 (haven't read part 8 yet). Stopping time is quite a strong and at times broken ability through most series so hence why the only real time stopping fight that happens in Jojo is happening at the end of part 3. In a different series with someone with time stopping powers they can only use it once a day and the MC is immune to it for bs reasons.   
An interesting theory as to why Dio and Jotaro both have the ability to stop time was that Za Warudo is Jonathan Joestar's stand. Since Dio did steal Jonathan's body the time stopping part got passed down the Joestar line and Jotaro is able to time stop as a result.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
May 30, 2015 at 5:15 AM Post #154,170 of 177,745

Users who are viewing this thread

Back