☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp???
Dec 31, 2015 at 12:49 AM Post #5,206 of 5,932
I'm pretty sure Alex is doing everything he can on this and is losing a lot of sleep in Texas, it's that he's at the whims of the manufacturer out in California. Alex takes this stuff really personally, and if he had anything productive to say I'm sure he'd chime in and I'm pretty darned sure he's reading all of this. He could try to make promises and such, but then if he doesn't have complete control of the CA people he'd just be leading to people having even more things to be mad about. I know it's been said 100 times already, but the amps are great, you will get it soon, and then all of this will (hopefully) be forgotten (except of by Alex who will carry the scars for a long time. Cheers and Happy New Year

Trust me I know that i will love the amp but Cavalli Audio can make it up to their customers by simply upgrade to a 2-day shipping. They can blame the shipping company in CA all they want but at the end of the day it is still a Cavalli product and they are still responsible for everything. I went through these types of shipping problems and excuses before and the company in question simply upgraded the shipping from ground to priority delivery to make it up to their customers. It is simple as that.

Dec 31, 2015 at 1:00 AM Post #5,207 of 5,932

He told you this?

Nope, but I know him and I also know a bit about how the LC project has been going (and lots of this has been already shared earlier in the LC threads). Cheers

Dec 31, 2015 at 1:10 AM Post #5,208 of 5,932
Trust me I know that i will love the amp but Cavalli Audio can make it up to their customers by simply upgrade to a 2-day shipping. They can blame the shipping company in CA all they want but at the end of the day it is still a Cavalli product and they are still responsible for everything. I went through these types of shipping problems and excuses before and the company in question simply upgraded the shipping from ground to priority delivery to make it up to their customers. It is simple as that.

I hear you, and yes it's all Cavalli's responsibility, and the 2-day upgrade would indeed be a great answer, but alas would appear to require coordination between Alex in TX and the contract manufacturer in CA, which seems to be a major part of the issues you're seeing today. 

Dec 31, 2015 at 2:10 AM Post #5,209 of 5,932
I hear you, and yes it's all Cavalli's responsibility, and the 2-day upgrade would indeed be a great answer, but alas would appear to require coordination between Alex in TX and the contract manufacturer in CA, which seems to be a major part of the issues you're seeing today. 

It is all good because I know that I will be happy with the product. I am just hoping that the unit will arrive properly working now. You are right about the coordination issue here which then again falls under Cavalli.

Dec 31, 2015 at 9:23 AM Post #5,210 of 5,932

Yes because it is extremely difficult to fly between cities and coordinate with the manufacturer, upgrade shipping and post regular updates here. I'm sure there would be/should have been penalty clauses for the timing delays in the contract with the manufacturer as well since these things don't just work on trust. I understand that it is an unpleasant situation for Cavalli and the need to defend Cavalli and his team, but to say absolutely nothing can be done and this is a helpless situation isn't really true.

Dec 31, 2015 at 9:33 AM Post #5,211 of 5,932
Yes because it is extremely difficult to fly between cities and coordinate with the manufacturer, upgrade shipping and post regular updates here. I'm sure there would be/should have been penalty clauses for the timing delays in the contract with the manufacturer as well since these things don't just work on trust. I understand that it is an unpleasant situation for Cavalli and the need to defend Cavalli and his team, but to say absolutely nothing can be done and this is a helpless situation isn't really true.

Don't remember anyone ever saying nothing could be done...

Jan 1, 2016 at 1:54 AM Post #5,215 of 5,932
Anyone can tell me where can I get Cavalli Liquid Carbon amo in Hong Kong?

Unfortunately they are sold out. If there is another batch you will only be able to get it from Cavalli directly.

You can keep an eye out for them to start showing up on the for sale forums used.

Jan 1, 2016 at 2:21 AM Post #5,216 of 5,932
I thought that everyone who ordered will get LC by end of 2015.
Unfortunately, it seems some are still waiting?!
It is really a pity that a disappointment for year end holiday.
Hopefully for those miss it can have yours soon.
Happy new year.

Jan 1, 2016 at 2:27 AM Post #5,217 of 5,932
After a seemingly endless cross-country journey from West to East Coast, the Eagle has finally landed.

Did you spring for a one day shipping?  Mine won't show up in Atlanta until next Wednesday.  Enjoy the burn in process.

Jan 1, 2016 at 5:15 AM Post #5,218 of 5,932
  I thought that everyone who ordered will get LC by end of 2015.
Unfortunately, it seems some are still waiting?!
It is really a pity that a disappointment for year end holiday.
Hopefully for those miss it can have yours soon.
Happy new year.

Thanks for not forgetting about us

mine seems like to be lost by Fedex.... i mean pending... and when i called they said they don't have it,. and cavali audio said they handed it.........

i refuse to take a refund, i want the LC to pair it with the Chord Hugo

its the best option for me, since i use both CIEMs and Headphones, also its the exact kind of sound sig which i am after.

Jan 1, 2016 at 6:31 AM Post #5,219 of 5,932
Thanks for not forgetting about us

mine seems like to be lost by Fedex.... i mean pending... and when i called they said they don't have it,. and cavali audio said they handed it.........

i refuse to take a refund, i want the LC to pair it with the Chord Hugo

its the best option for me, since i use both CIEMs and Headphones, also its the exact kind of sound sig which i am after.

I don't think yours has been shipped yet. The amp is maybe with the shipping department located in CA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back