☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp???
Apr 14, 2015 at 1:50 PM Post #301 of 5,932
  My orders section on company site shows two LC's ordered (one more than originally intended) and paid for.  No email confirmation yet on either.

I have two more than originally intended lol..emailing Dr Alex now about it.  I have confirmation on my orders though, hopefully I can cancel the pair thru my card so as not to provide inconvenience to cavalli..the loading for me was painfully slow and I panicked..sigh

Apr 14, 2015 at 1:53 PM Post #303 of 5,932

Order placed 30 mins ago. The order page shows payment received but I do not receive confirmation email so far. Does the purchase go through?

Not sure how you paid but I'm guessing only those who paid by credit card got a confirmation email from cavalli.

Nope--I paid twice (as it turns out) by CC and still no confirmation email for either.  I did have to sign up as new customer.

Apr 14, 2015 at 1:56 PM Post #304 of 5,932
Anyone who accidentally bought two should just wait a little bit for things to calm down and then send a message through the Cavalli site explaining the dilemma. I'm fairly sure cancelling an order is easy as eatin' a peanut butter samwich.

Apr 14, 2015 at 1:56 PM Post #305 of 5,932

Nope--I paid twice (as it turns out) by CC and still no confirmation email for either.  I did have to sign up as new customer.

Very strange.

Only once before did I have an online order confirm payment but not confirm the actual order. This would be a very bad time to repeat that. However, thankfully, at least the cavalli site shows the order.

EDIT: Something tells me we ALL had to sign up as new customers for this one (either today or past few days).

Apr 14, 2015 at 2:08 PM Post #306 of 5,932
I payed with PayPal. I immediately got two confirmation mails from Cavalli Audio...

This will be my 7th hp amp (two for sale), I wonder how many I need...
rolleyes.gif

Apr 14, 2015 at 2:11 PM Post #307 of 5,932
  I have two more than originally intended lol..emailing Dr Alex now about it.  I have confirmation on my orders though, hopefully I can cancel the pair thru my card so as not to provide inconvenience to cavalli..the loading for me was painfully slow and I panicked..sigh

As someone who sells through Paypal, please don't cancel it from your side.  Give them some time to deal with it.  If you put in a dispute, neither of you get the money and it can last for up to 30 days in some cases...

Apr 14, 2015 at 2:24 PM Post #312 of 5,932
  As someone who sells through Paypal, please don't cancel it from your side.  Give them some time to deal with it.  If you put in a dispute, neither of you get the money and it can last for up to 30 days in some cases...

Thanks for the advise.  Yeah, I'll just wait for the update from Cavalli..well it's 230AM here, so I guess I can sleep well now, though the rush is still in me lol..need to wake up in 4 hours to go to work!

Apr 14, 2015 at 2:26 PM Post #313 of 5,932

Sounds like my birthday, if I don't buy a present, I don't get a present........
rolleyes.gif

Don't worry, the past few years have awarded me with clothes, some spending money for music, and restaurant gift cards. The Magni/Modi combo was my present to me, as well as the HE-500s. Besides, noone else wants to fund my 'addiction'

Apr 14, 2015 at 2:35 PM Post #315 of 5,932
I got through and paid with paypal. Now I need to start learning about balanced cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back