็Heir Audio 5.0 or 1964ears V6 ?
Apr 11, 2013 at 3:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Noykrub

100+ Head-Fier
Hello Everyone,

I focus only the sound quality? Please help me to comment and recommand to me which one this better in sound quality between 5.0 and V6?

Anyone try both please suggest to me.

Thanks ^^

Apr 11, 2013 at 11:27 AM Post #3 of 5
I own the V6 but have not heard the 5.0s, but judging from what people say about them, here is my advice:

If you want something revealing and balanced, like the UE MIracles, get the V6s.

If you want the comfort and superior isolation of customs, get the V6s.

If you listen to alot of bass heavy music, get the Heir 5.0s. From what I understand, they have a bit more of a bass heavy signature than my V6s.

If cash matters, get the 5.0s, because they will be cheaper, because you do not need to get impressions done.

Apr 11, 2013 at 11:30 AM Post #4 of 5
Also remember, if you do not like the Heir 5.0s or want to try something else, it will be much easier to sell them than V6s. Overall, I would say you cannot go wrong with either choice. Like I said though, I listen to alot of electronic and rap, and with that music I EQ the bass up for my v6s. Not alot, just enough to get an HD650-like rumble. For every other genre, though, they are perfect without EQ

Apr 11, 2013 at 9:07 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:
Also remember, if you do not like the Heir 5.0s or want to try something else, it will be much easier to sell them than V6s. Overall, I would say you cannot go wrong with either choice. Like I said though, I listen to alot of electronic and rap, and with that music I EQ the bass up for my v6s. Not alot, just enough to get an HD650-like rumble. For every other genre, though, they are perfect without EQ

Jazzkammer, Thank you very much for kindness recommend. Any comment from anyone are welcomed ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back