New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Melbourne Meet: Sunday 6/4/14 - Page 13  

post #181 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post
 

I say we go until 4:30 if it's OK with everyone? 3 hours will probably not be enough, I agree. 

 

3pm is to allow Billy to have Sunday evening with his family I believe. I don't think that's up to us to decide and is fair given that he's donating his time and space.

post #182 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
 

 

Is that an OTL, pairing with some planars? Now this I gotta see..

 

No, SET (single-ended triode) so no sorcery involved :D

post #183 of 312
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post
 

 

3pm is to allow Billy to have Sunday evening with his family I believe. I don't think that's up to us to decide and is fair given that he's donating his time and space.

Yes, Billy's being kind enough already. Let's let him decide. 

post #184 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahdi8 View Post

With all this gear 3 hours is not enough. I will also bring in iPod 5.5 imodded, corda quickstep and a recently made 5 driver custom iem made from combining tpeos h200 and brainwavz b2

OoooOooooOoo...How do they sound? The best of both worlds? Also, who are the makers of the combo?

post #185 of 312

argh! i know about this meet too late. =(

post #186 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post
 

OoooOooooOoo...How do they sound? The best of both worlds? Also, who are the makers of the combo?

Initial impression only they are really good actually. The vocals sounds much more realistic and full compared to H200 which sometimes can sound really hollow and "not lifelike" The Bass is less punchy than H200 but faster and focused. The treble is actually the most interesting, it's really detailed like b2 but has moved to the background compared to in your face treble of B2.

 

Looks really nice though, the work was done by Rob in inearcentral.com took almost 3 months from the first time I order because all of the shipping time of the ear mould from us here and back. The actual build time actually took 5 weeks.

 

post #187 of 312
Sounds pretty cool man. I'd assume it'll take a while, considerng he'd have to get both IEMs into one.

Nonetheless, nice acquisition. smily_headphones1.gif
post #188 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterljh View Post
 

argh! i know about this meet too late. =(

 

Where are you based, mate?

post #189 of 312
Yes Lin, I will bring the whole kit.
post #190 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
 

 

Where are you based, mate?

 

South Australia, Adelaide

post #191 of 312

I'm kind of interested in this meet. I moved to Melbourne (Flemington) in November and have never had the opportunity to go to a meet before. If I can make it I could bring the following:

 

PX100ii

NAD Viso HP50 (on the way in the mail, should have it before the meet)

DT880 600 Ohm

post #192 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post
 

Yes, Billy's being kind enough already. Let's let him decide. 

 

Hey guys, if we all get there on time, 3 hours is plenty time I think.  I could possibly stretch it a little, but can't commit to that yet. :)

post #193 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by billymav View Post
 

 

Hey guys, if we all get there on time, 3 hours is plenty time I think.  I could possibly stretch it a little, but can't commit to that yet. :)


Last I heard Billy said everyone can stay overnight, for a morning breakfast BBQ and go kart racing.

post #194 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 


Last I heard Billy said everyone can stay overnight, for a morning breakfast BBQ and go kart racing.

 

Let's share a sleeping bag!

post #195 of 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
 

 

Let's share a sleeping bag!

 

Sure! I'll bring the hot Milo.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked