- Budget - $300 Canadian
- Uses - 99% Gaming
- Source - Computer
- Requirements for Isolation - None really, although they are for gaming so I'm assuming a closed headphone would be better for this.
- Preferred Type of Headphone - Full sized over ear.
- Preferred tonal balance - None, I want something with very good directional sounds as i play lots of competitive games and this is very important too me.
- Past headphones - Never anything worth noting, I've just had it with these over prices sup par gaming headphones that have more bells and whistles than they do actual sound and directional value.
- Preferred Music - Slow beat rap, Rock and on occasion classical but like it said its not for music its for playing video games. If you live outside of the US, please also provide:
- Location - Manitoba, Canada. But I am totally fine with buying something online as long as they let me return it if its not what I'm looking for.
- Other information - I will be buying a sound card before I get these headsets (http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX20617)
- Headsets in mind - i have done a bit of research and feel like I've gotten too the point were i can ask for someone else opinion
http://www.amazon.ca/Beyerdynamic-DT770-PRO-80-ohm/dp/B0016MNAAI (Although I have no idea what Ohms)
Any information anyone can give me is much appreciated, I will be checking back regularly so feel free too ask me questions.
Edited by xSkinny - 3/7/14 at 8:12pm