or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 127

post #1891 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

These two iem will change the iem world forever 😎

Only if Ostry sells or markets outside of China. Aside from their cult status here, no one knows about them.

 

Finding gems like these is the reason I started the Chinese audio thread. Lots of excellent unknowns out there just waiting to be found and heard.

post #1892 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

These two iem will change the iem world forever 😎

hoooo boy mochill..you need to calm down xD try to find its negatives..more bass does it affect the other spectrum of the sound? Does it maintain the bad isolation qualities as the kc06? Does the cable feel cheap? microphonics? soundstage height? depth? Please man lol really? on par with dn2k perhaps on which aspect

post #1893 of 2535
Lors, don't even try to resist the Mochype. Simply can't be done. I've tried resisting ever since crossing paths a few of years ago. FUTILE! :-)
post #1894 of 2535
No negative only positive as far as the eyes can see are ear can hear😅😌😱
post #1895 of 2535
I should be there spokesman 😎...they definitely need a guy like me to sell there sexy mind blowing iems😋gems 😇
post #1896 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

I should be there spokesman 😎...they definitely need a guy like me to sell there sexy mind blowing iems😋gems 😇


What they need is their own KC06A thread. 

If you think KC06A is worthy then their own thread will allow impressions and information to start being logged. At the moment it's just being scattered throughout this thread which will simply get lost in a few days, and from your descriptions that's not going to give KC06A the exposure they deserve.

And I think you're the man to create that thread Mochill.


:wink_face: 


Edited by H20Fidelity - 5/14/14 at 10:49pm
post #1897 of 2535
I'll take the FX850's off your hands if you like mochill? I'll give you a Mars bar for them to sweeten the deal, so to speak wink.gif
post #1898 of 2535
post #1899 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 


What they need is their own KC06A thread. 

If you think KC06A is worthy then their own thread will allow impressions and information to start being logged. At the moment it's just being scattered throughout this thread which will simply get lost in a few days, and from your descriptions that's not going to give KC06A the exposure they deserve.

And I think you're the man to create that thread Mochill.


:wink_face: 

 

He DA MAN!!

post #1900 of 2535
They found my fx850 after a week somewhere in a jap warehouse...whew
Dun need no Agrade bigbird no more:-)
post #1901 of 2535

FYI about the Heir tips is that they really seem to deepen the bass.  Also to note, in the past with KC06 I would intentionally turn up the volume to get more bass.  I assume this is what everyone does; I've always done it.  Anyway, with the Heir tips at volume that is barely audible, the bass is present.  I found this amazing, simply because normally at lower volumes bass is the first to go. 

post #1902 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebrian View Post
 

FYI about the Heir tips is that they really seem to deepen the bass.  Also to note, in the past with KC06 I would intentionally turn up the volume to get more bass.  I assume this is what everyone does; I've always done it.  Anyway, with the Heir tips at volume that is barely audible, the bass is present.  I found this amazing, simply because normally at lower volumes bass is the first to go. 

Yup i think it has something to do with the tip's inner stem/lining or what ever u call those being quite stiff and hard; results in deeper and better textured bass. The outer lining of the tips are soft maybe that helps it with more pronounced mids and better clarity? The soundstage and depth remains the same.

post #1903 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebrian View Post

FYI about the Heir tips is that they really seem to deepen the bass.  Also to note, in the past with KC06 I would intentionally turn up the volume to get more bass.  I assume this is what everyone does; I've always done it.  Anyway, with the Heir tips at volume that is barely audible, the bass is present.  I found this amazing, simply because normally at lower volumes bass is the first to go. 

What other tips are good ?
post #1904 of 2535
Quote:
Originally Posted by smith View Post

What other tips are good ?

The Philips Fidelio S2 tips are great. It looks as if wide bore tips with a bit harder silicon is what's best in general (at least for me).
post #1905 of 2535
Hands down the fx850, other are meh😖😜....the dynamic range is insane for the kc06A...can't wait for other people to get it😋
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: