Thanks for the suggestions! The Max Bill Chronoscope is a fantastic looking watch by the way! Thanks for not making my decision any easier.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productAstell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Playertagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productAudez'e LCD-Xtagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productDenon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphonestagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productMotorola MOTOACTV 8GB GPS Sports Watch and MP3 Player - Retail Packagingtagged by joe, 1/19/15
Related Forum Threads
- Toys for Boys Last post on 3/6/15 at 9:09am in High-end Audio Forum
- Divine Moments in Music Last post on 3/11/15 at 3:37pm in Music
- What open headphones (no IEM and closed headphones) compete with Grados for Rock. Last post on 2/20/15 at 4:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- DAP Questions [from head-fi vet but DAP newbie] Last post on 2/3/15 at 11:47am in Portable Source Gear
- Portable amp for Astell & Kern Ak120ii Last post on 2/8/15 at 11:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
MDR-XD-150BK Easily said, the Black Version. #BIGBASS Before we get started. Descriptive Review!: Laid back, more like a "Cheap School" Headphone you'd see people use if you were to buy...
Those headphones are just cool. -> good sound -> easy spreading and slicing -> they look awesome, don't they? -> you can hear to music really loud -> not really expensive But,...
I decided to finally treat myself to a pair of quality headphones for a self-birthday present. After hours of online research, the AH D1100 seemed to offer the best bang-for-the-buck under...
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! - Page 490
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It's starting...sigh. Went for this one. Getting leather straps as well.
Also got this as a daily wearer. I'll probably put it on a nato when it arrives.
I do prefer the CW C9 over the C5 but the C9 is just too big for me. They now have a showroom in London if you want to see the watches in person first.
With Stowa I almost ended up with a Antea but got the Ikarus instead (Or got the Ikarus first take your pick :P) .
If you like the style of the Antea it is a Bauhaus style watch which Max Bill does but cannot remember if they are cheaper than the Stowa.
An alternative for deeper pockets would be a Nomos, but your doubling the price range to get one.
Stowa and Christopher Ward both seem great companies and do not think you could wrong with either.
Personally I would go with the Stowa as I like the style more and they do a 36.5 mm one.
I can see a Stowa in my future.
Edited by jay-w - 9/14/13 at 10:45pm
Love the looks of this Seiko!!
Model # please....
I also have Seiko as a daily wearer a Seiko 5 sports Automatic SNZG13K pics from the web. I have it on a leather strap. Although its not an expensive high end watch its my first real automatic so will always be special.
Still undecided for next watch to go for a diver or dress, maybe something from Steinheart
Edited by JamieMcC - 9/15/13 at 1:11am
Seiko Solar Chronograph Divers SSC017P1 SSC017P SSC017. There are three different dials and bezels. Very affordable if you buy online.
Edited by jay-w - 9/15/13 at 1:59am
Yes... thank you. I found this on Amazon. And yours as well.
For my wedding later today (remarrying my last wife, just like my mother and dad did), I've pulled out of the safe my favorite and most expensive watch, a genuine IWC Big Pilot 5002:
(Nice watch, too)
Yep, it comes with the rubber strap installed when the Omega store got it, but I have them put on the steal one for sizing. Now I am wearing it with the rubber strap.
Welcome to the club ;)
- Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 53 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Sabre DAC static help 2 minutes ago
- › Flagship Fostex TH900 - Available to USA only 2 minutes ago
- › Grado GS1000i - to me or not for me 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 6 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 9 minutes ago
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by ahnvx
- › Somic Head-band Music Audio Headphone Earphone Headset MH489 by PearlyBoy
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2