Thanks for the suggestions! The Max Bill Chronoscope is a fantastic looking watch by the way! Thanks for not making my decision any easier.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productAstell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Playertagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productAudez'e LCD-Xtagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productDenon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphonestagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productMotorola MOTOACTV 8GB GPS Sports Watch and MP3 Player - Retail Packagingtagged by joe, 1/19/15
Related Forum Threads
- Toys for Boys Last post on 7/19/15 at 12:55pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Divine Moments in Music Last post on 5/26/15 at 11:11pm in Music
- Please, your advice on DAC for Denon AH MM400 Last post on 7/20/15 at 1:39am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What open headphones (no IEM and closed headphones) compete with Grados for Rock. Last post on 2/20/15 at 4:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- DAP Questions [from head-fi vet but DAP newbie] Last post on 2/3/15 at 11:47am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! - Page 490post #7336 of 106359/11/13 at 6:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7337 of 106359/14/13 at 10:41pm
It's starting...sigh. Went for this one. Getting leather straps as well.
Also got this as a daily wearer. I'll probably put it on a nato when it arrives.Quote:Originally Posted by Cheapy
I do prefer the CW C9 over the C5 but the C9 is just too big for me. They now have a showroom in London if you want to see the watches in person first.
With Stowa I almost ended up with a Antea but got the Ikarus instead (Or got the Ikarus first take your pick :P) .
If you like the style of the Antea it is a Bauhaus style watch which Max Bill does but cannot remember if they are cheaper than the Stowa.
An alternative for deeper pockets would be a Nomos, but your doubling the price range to get one.
Stowa and Christopher Ward both seem great companies and do not think you could wrong with either.
Personally I would go with the Stowa as I like the style more and they do a 36.5 mm one.
I can see a Stowa in my future.
Edited by jay-w - 9/14/13 at 10:45pmpost #7338 of 106359/14/13 at 10:53pmpost #7339 of 106359/14/13 at 11:47pmQuote:
Love the looks of this Seiko!!
Model # please....post #7340 of 106359/15/13 at 12:56am
I also have Seiko as a daily wearer a Seiko 5 sports Automatic SNZG13K pics from the web. I have it on a leather strap. Although its not an expensive high end watch its my first real automatic so will always be special.
Still undecided for next watch to go for a diver or dress, maybe something from Steinheart
Edited by JamieMcC - 9/15/13 at 1:11ampost #7341 of 106359/15/13 at 1:58am
Seiko Solar Chronograph Divers SSC017P1 SSC017P SSC017. There are three different dials and bezels. Very affordable if you buy online.
Edited by jay-w - 9/15/13 at 1:59ampost #7342 of 106359/15/13 at 11:27amQuote:
Yes... thank you. I found this on Amazon. And yours as well.post #7343 of 106359/16/13 at 2:00am
For my wedding later today (remarrying my last wife, just like my mother and dad did), I've pulled out of the safe my favorite and most expensive watch, a genuine IWC Big Pilot 5002:post #7344 of 106359/16/13 at 10:03amQuote:
(Nice watch, too)post #7345 of 106359/16/13 at 10:44ampost #7346 of 106359/16/13 at 3:13pmpost #7347 of 106359/16/13 at 3:57pmpost #7348 of 106359/16/13 at 4:40pmQuote:
Yep, it comes with the rubber strap installed when the Omega store got it, but I have them put on the steal one for sizing. Now I am wearing it with the rubber strap.post #7349 of 106359/17/13 at 6:45ampost #7350 of 106359/17/13 at 8:31amQuote:
Welcome to the club ;)
- Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › 👍DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 5 seconds ago
- › post your grado mods.... 32 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 3 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › What headphone should i go for? ( budget $800) 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 6 minutes ago
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2