Thanks for the suggestions! The Max Bill Chronoscope is a fantastic looking watch by the way! Thanks for not making my decision any easier.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productAstell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Playertagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productAudez'e LCD-Xtagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productDenon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphonestagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productMotorola MOTOACTV 8GB GPS Sports Watch and MP3 Player - Retail Packagingtagged by joe, 1/19/15
Related Forum Threads
- Toys for Boys Last post on 7/19/15 at 12:55pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Divine Moments in Music Last post on 5/26/15 at 11:11pm in Music
- Please, your advice on DAC for Denon AH MM400 Last post on 7/20/15 at 1:39am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What open headphones (no IEM and closed headphones) compete with Grados for Rock. Last post on 2/20/15 at 4:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- DAP Questions [from head-fi vet but DAP newbie] Last post on 2/3/15 at 11:47am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/14/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: Yesterday
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Forgive me in advance for this review won't be focused too much on the sound. From the little while that I was able to listen to these headphones, they sounded amazing. They had a neutral tone...
First of all I would like to thank Hifinage (http://www.hifinage.com/) for arranging a review tour and sending this to me. They are really stepping up their game and slowly increasing the product...
First things first: I would like to thank Lin and RHA for the opportunity to test these IEMs and provide my honest opinion of them in return. It really is great that this community allows this...
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! - Page 490post #7336 of 105319/11/13 at 6:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7337 of 105319/14/13 at 10:41pm
It's starting...sigh. Went for this one. Getting leather straps as well.
Also got this as a daily wearer. I'll probably put it on a nato when it arrives.Quote:Originally Posted by Cheapy
I do prefer the CW C9 over the C5 but the C9 is just too big for me. They now have a showroom in London if you want to see the watches in person first.
With Stowa I almost ended up with a Antea but got the Ikarus instead (Or got the Ikarus first take your pick :P) .
If you like the style of the Antea it is a Bauhaus style watch which Max Bill does but cannot remember if they are cheaper than the Stowa.
An alternative for deeper pockets would be a Nomos, but your doubling the price range to get one.
Stowa and Christopher Ward both seem great companies and do not think you could wrong with either.
Personally I would go with the Stowa as I like the style more and they do a 36.5 mm one.
I can see a Stowa in my future.
Edited by jay-w - 9/14/13 at 10:45pmpost #7338 of 105319/14/13 at 10:53pmpost #7339 of 105319/14/13 at 11:47pmQuote:
Love the looks of this Seiko!!
Model # please....post #7340 of 105319/15/13 at 12:56am
I also have Seiko as a daily wearer a Seiko 5 sports Automatic SNZG13K pics from the web. I have it on a leather strap. Although its not an expensive high end watch its my first real automatic so will always be special.
Still undecided for next watch to go for a diver or dress, maybe something from Steinheart
Edited by JamieMcC - 9/15/13 at 1:11ampost #7341 of 105319/15/13 at 1:58am
Seiko Solar Chronograph Divers SSC017P1 SSC017P SSC017. There are three different dials and bezels. Very affordable if you buy online.
Edited by jay-w - 9/15/13 at 1:59ampost #7342 of 105319/15/13 at 11:27amQuote:
Yes... thank you. I found this on Amazon. And yours as well.post #7343 of 105319/16/13 at 2:00am
For my wedding later today (remarrying my last wife, just like my mother and dad did), I've pulled out of the safe my favorite and most expensive watch, a genuine IWC Big Pilot 5002:post #7344 of 105319/16/13 at 10:03amQuote:
(Nice watch, too)post #7345 of 105319/16/13 at 10:44ampost #7346 of 105319/16/13 at 3:13pmpost #7347 of 105319/16/13 at 3:57pmpost #7348 of 105319/16/13 at 4:40pmQuote:
Yep, it comes with the rubber strap installed when the Omega store got it, but I have them put on the steal one for sizing. Now I am wearing it with the rubber strap.post #7349 of 105319/17/13 at 6:45ampost #7350 of 105319/17/13 at 8:31amQuote:
Welcome to the club ;)
- Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › Do I need an amp for beyerdynamic dt770 pro 250 ohm? 52 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Choosing the right equipment 1 minute ago
- › Vape-Fi 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Chord and CD Burning 2 minutes ago
- › 🌅 Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Back Again Asking For Yet Another Recommendation... 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3