Thanks for the suggestions! The Max Bill Chronoscope is a fantastic looking watch by the way! Thanks for not making my decision any easier.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K1000tagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productAstell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Playertagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productAudez'e LCD-Xtagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productDenon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphonestagged by musikaladin, 2/28/15
- productMotorola MOTOACTV 8GB GPS Sports Watch and MP3 Player - Retail Packagingtagged by joe, 1/19/15
Related Forum Threads
- Toys for Boys Last post on 3/6/15 at 9:09am in High-end Audio Forum
- Divine Moments in Music Last post on Today at 8:26 am in Music
- Please, your advice on DAC for Denon AH MM400 Last post on 5/9/15 at 4:14pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- What open headphones (no IEM and closed headphones) compete with Grados for Rock. Last post on 2/20/15 at 4:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- DAP Questions [from head-fi vet but DAP newbie] Last post on 2/3/15 at 11:47am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Cayin N6 Pros-quality build & sound, UI, neutralish, amp not needed Cons-battery life could be longer, large, gets warm Settings- low gain, soft, no eq. Note: I had an...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! - Page 490
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It's starting...sigh. Went for this one. Getting leather straps as well.
Also got this as a daily wearer. I'll probably put it on a nato when it arrives.
I do prefer the CW C9 over the C5 but the C9 is just too big for me. They now have a showroom in London if you want to see the watches in person first.
With Stowa I almost ended up with a Antea but got the Ikarus instead (Or got the Ikarus first take your pick :P) .
If you like the style of the Antea it is a Bauhaus style watch which Max Bill does but cannot remember if they are cheaper than the Stowa.
An alternative for deeper pockets would be a Nomos, but your doubling the price range to get one.
Stowa and Christopher Ward both seem great companies and do not think you could wrong with either.
Personally I would go with the Stowa as I like the style more and they do a 36.5 mm one.
I can see a Stowa in my future.
Edited by jay-w - 9/14/13 at 10:45pm
Love the looks of this Seiko!!
Model # please....
I also have Seiko as a daily wearer a Seiko 5 sports Automatic SNZG13K pics from the web. I have it on a leather strap. Although its not an expensive high end watch its my first real automatic so will always be special.
Still undecided for next watch to go for a diver or dress, maybe something from Steinheart
Edited by JamieMcC - 9/15/13 at 1:11am
Seiko Solar Chronograph Divers SSC017P1 SSC017P SSC017. There are three different dials and bezels. Very affordable if you buy online.
Edited by jay-w - 9/15/13 at 1:59am
Yes... thank you. I found this on Amazon. And yours as well.
For my wedding later today (remarrying my last wife, just like my mother and dad did), I've pulled out of the safe my favorite and most expensive watch, a genuine IWC Big Pilot 5002:
(Nice watch, too)
Yep, it comes with the rubber strap installed when the Omega store got it, but I have them put on the steal one for sizing. Now I am wearing it with the rubber strap.
Welcome to the club ;)
- Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 24 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a closed pair of semi portable headphones for around $300 6 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 8 minutes ago
- › Using both Fios E12 and JDS O2 together? 9 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 9 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 10 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 10 minutes ago
- › La Figaro 339 12 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2