or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread - Page 45

post #661 of 3374
Awesome update!


Gonna get me a mic version. Yolo
post #662 of 3374
Quote:
Originally Posted by geogga View Post

Thanks. But it seems to me this is a set up for iPhone, not for desktops computer users like what I want. I'll keep that in mind.
Also, I didn't really actually need the mic; I wanted the buttons to skip/pause etc instead of going on my iPad and doing it, I don't have a phone currently for a stupid reason but once again, if I do I'll get that wiretap gizmo.
Appreciate it.

 

Crud. Sorry bro ;)

post #663 of 3374

Got the survey today to complete my order!  It actually will allow me to buy 3 non-mic and 3 mic versions of the rockets all at the super early bird price (+30 ea for the mic).  I wonder if that's what Dale intended?  I don't want to be greedy, but damn, that could be a smoking hot deal for some of my friends!

post #664 of 3374
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnio View Post
 

Got the survey today to complete my order!  It actually will allow me to buy 3 non-mic and 3 mic versions of the rockets all at the super early bird price (+30 ea for the mic).  I wonder if that's what Dale intended?  I don't want to be greedy, but damn, that could be a smoking hot deal for some of my friends!

 

Yeah, and it gives me an extra week or so to debate getting a 3rd or possibly 4th set. Dale seems intent on taking all the money in my bank account. 

post #665 of 3374
I mean you could do that...kinda defeats the purpose of early bird...in this case you got it for $99 and your friends will get it also for that price..I wish I had good friends..
post #666 of 3374

All right guys. Post your pledge number.

 

Pledge # 9

 

Curious to see who the coveted #1 spot went to :etysmile:

post #667 of 3374
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiobot View Post
 

All right guys. Post your pledge number.

 

Pledge # 9

 

Curious to see who the coveted #1 spot went to :etysmile:

How does one find out their pledge #?

 

All I see is a pledge # based on completing the backerkit survey, not on getting the pledge in on Kickstarter. I am quite certain I am #1 or #2 on Kickstarter to get my pledge in.

 

I was #3 to complete the backerkit survey


Edited by kenman345 - 2/7/14 at 8:23pm
post #668 of 3374
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenman345 View Post
 

How does one find out their pledge #?

 

All I see is a pledge # based on completing the backerkit survey, not on getting the pledge in on Kickstarter. I am quite certain I am #1 or #2 on Kickstarter to get my pledge in.

 

I was #3 to complete the backerkit survey

 

I was thinking the same. All I know is that I was in the first 50

post #669 of 3374

Don't know about which pledge I was, but I do know that I just finished the survey and I've got a pair coming for my sister and her boyfriend now too!! (My family is insane...ly awesome: between the members of my immediate family, we're getting a total of 6 of these suckers).

 

WOOO-HOOOO!!! Now here's hoping (against all odds, reason, and fact-filled projections from the AS guys) that it somehow makes it here before my sister's birthday... That would just freakin' ice this whole shindig for me. Hoodelly-HOOOO!!!

post #670 of 3374

for those of us late to the party, what can we expect to see on the survey?

post #671 of 3374

There was a feed at the top right which wanted me to share my pledge number on twitter. That's where I got the number.

post #672 of 3374

Just got an e-mail that they have modified the backerkit orders to limit it to three total sets....Guess I don't have to agonize over whether or not to buy more now :)

post #673 of 3374
I'm trying to decide if I want a second one as a backup or not but there's plenty of time to decide smily_headphones1.gif
post #674 of 3374

i'm gonna see if my brother wants a pair at $150. but for now i got the TiN gray ones.

post #675 of 3374
Quote:
Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
 

i'm gonna see if my brother wants a pair at $150. but for now i got the TiN gray ones.

 

Ah ah, I've also asked my family if they each wanted a pair, since I can get them for $129 (with mic). The new warranty is what makes me want to buy more.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread