I couldn't find any pictures of this but it is in Jude's CanJam Preview. He stated it was quite good and a bit more neutral than the LCD3. There's a LCDXC which is closed design. Wow! Choices!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Purchasing LCD-X Amp DAC Suggestions. Last post on 4/15/14 at 2:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 - Impressions Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:06 pm in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Join Audeze at the SoCal Head-Fi Meet Last post on 3/19/14 at 1:35pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Audeze LCD-XC Review by Headfonia.com Last post on 3/18/14 at 1:52pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Audeze Photo Album Day Three of SXSW Last post on 3/31/14 at 9:19pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Don't want to cross-post, so I'll link to it here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/684388/canjam-at-rmaf-2013-preview-and-exclusive-early-reveals-head-fi-tv/15#post_9860101
That's what I'm wondering. It seems a little too close to the LCD-3 price to justify buying it. I would just assume wait for a used LCD-3 I think.
Kind of agree. But won't fully judge 'til I hear it.
Pricing seems wonky though. IF you're gonna spend $1700 - what's another $300 for the LCD-3 really.
Everybody know here LCD3 is quite overpriced and they would replace their position in my opinion because how much will cost one day their top which could be really worth for that price..
And LCD-X neutral? ..Finally! It could be really great headphone!!!
Edited by knopi - 10/4/13 at 8:30pm
- Audeze LCD-X
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 57 seconds ago
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San... 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 3 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 3 minutes ago
- › ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 5 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 6 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 7 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 8 minutes ago
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob