I couldn't find any pictures of this but it is in Jude's CanJam Preview. He stated it was quite good and a bit more neutral than the LCD3. There's a LCDXC which is closed design. Wow! Choices!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudez'e LCD-Xtagged by joe, 2/21/14
Related Forum Threads
- First Flagship Headphone--Can't decide! Last post on 9/13/14 at 12:47pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Recommended cable for Audeze? Last post on 8/21/14 at 7:46pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Divine Moments in Music Last post on 10/24/14 at 9:59am in Music
- Battle of the Modern Planars: LCD-X vs PM-1 vs HE-560 Last post on 8/4/14 at 2:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amp/DAC for LCD-X & HD650 Last post on 5/31/14 at 2:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
I bought these to replace my dead Klipsch Image S2-ii after reading many reviews, because I wanted to try something else in the 60-70$ price range for use with my Sansa Clip Zip, and was very...
A big thanks to Drew and every one at Moon Audio, they handled the sale of this new unit to me and...
Brainwavz S0 Full Disclosure: Brainwavz supplied the S0 for this review It seems Brainwavz has been cranking out the new releases in their IEM line up of late. This time they’ve entered the...
TL;DR Review of the AKG Q701’s Accentuated Mids: Enhances most female vocals, also forwards vocals, “livens” synthesizers in electronic music. Can cause vocals to sound uneven due to the 2khz...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Don't want to cross-post, so I'll link to it here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/684388/canjam-at-rmaf-2013-preview-and-exclusive-early-reveals-head-fi-tv/15#post_9860101
That's what I'm wondering. It seems a little too close to the LCD-3 price to justify buying it. I would just assume wait for a used LCD-3 I think.
Kind of agree. But won't fully judge 'til I hear it.
Pricing seems wonky though. IF you're gonna spend $1700 - what's another $300 for the LCD-3 really.
Everybody know here LCD3 is quite overpriced and they would replace their position in my opinion because how much will cost one day their top which could be really worth for that price..
And LCD-X neutral? ..Finally! It could be really great headphone!!!
Edited by knopi - 10/4/13 at 8:30pm
- Audeze LCD-X
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 44 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 1 minute ago
- › Best headphones for timbre, dynamic range & clarity? 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N6 - New Audiophile DAP (Updated with new pics) 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 325 IEMs compared (Nuforce NE-600X added... 7 minutes ago
- › Portable Headphone Amplifier "WAGNUS Bialbero Epsilon S" impression... 8 minutes ago
- › The new Eddie Current 2A3x4 9 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 10 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by Mshenay
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › AKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature... by Nec3
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by CasperBxl
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by ringofoaksmusic
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by AManAnd88Keys
- › Dunu DN-1000 by chupacabra314
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)