I couldn't find any pictures of this but it is in Jude's CanJam Preview. He stated it was quite good and a bit more neutral than the LCD3. There's a LCDXC which is closed design. Wow! Choices!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudez'e LCD-Xtagged by joe, 2/21/14
Related Forum Threads
- **Amp suggestions needed** Last post on 9/2/14 at 9:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Flagship Headphone--Can't decide! Last post on 9/13/14 at 12:47pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Recommended cable for Audeze? Last post on 8/21/14 at 7:46pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Divine Moments in Music Last post on Yesterday at 2:09 am in Music
- Battle of the Modern Planars: LCD-X vs PM-1 vs HE-560 Last post on 8/4/14 at 2:32am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Almost 2 months with these gems. I simply love these IEMs. I paired them against my Shure SE215 and the Havi B3 Pro 1 and I briefly pit them against the UE700s and Klipsch S4II. I am definitely no...
This is my first proper set of over ears, and I'm quite surprised! The bass is fast, punchy and has enough weight to satisfy the slight basshead in me. The treble is a bit laid back for me, and I...
Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable Teflon over UP-OCC: Ultra Pure Ohno Continous Cast Copper Viablue Y Splitter Switchcraft 4 pin XLR Ordered 5 ft length So a bit of background here. I...
I used this a a record cleaning machine... it served me well through college and frankly, was "good enough". I got pretty amazing results mounting the turntable on a shelf bolted to a frame that...
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Don't want to cross-post, so I'll link to it here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/684388/canjam-at-rmaf-2013-preview-and-exclusive-early-reveals-head-fi-tv/15#post_9860101
That's what I'm wondering. It seems a little too close to the LCD-3 price to justify buying it. I would just assume wait for a used LCD-3 I think.
Kind of agree. But won't fully judge 'til I hear it.
Pricing seems wonky though. IF you're gonna spend $1700 - what's another $300 for the LCD-3 really.
Everybody know here LCD3 is quite overpriced and they would replace their position in my opinion because how much will cost one day their top which could be really worth for that price..
And LCD-X neutral? ..Finally! It could be really great headphone!!!
Edited by knopi - 10/4/13 at 8:30pm
- Audeze LCD-X
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › iBasso D55 DAC/Amp...anyone used it? 24 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 27 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX50 MODS 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD2000 Drivers in a ATH-AD500x Headphone Shell 1 minute ago
- › shure se 846 is there any warmer iem than it 2 minutes ago
- › DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by audiobean
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by donnot
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)