I couldn't find any pictures of this but it is in Jude's CanJam Preview. He stated it was quite good and a bit more neutral than the LCD3. There's a LCDXC which is closed design. Wow! Choices!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudez'e LCD-Xtagged by joe, 2/21/14
Related Forum Threads
- What open headphones (no IEM and closed headphones) compete with Grados for Rock. Last post on 2/20/15 at 4:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help with Amp Decision for LCD-3f before deployment Last post on 12/26/14 at 4:34pm in High-end Audio Forum
- 2nd pair of cans Last post on 1/7/15 at 9:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- **Amp suggestions needed** Last post on 9/2/14 at 9:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- First Flagship Headphone--Can't decide! Last post on 2/8/15 at 10:23pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/8/14
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Don't want to cross-post, so I'll link to it here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/684388/canjam-at-rmaf-2013-preview-and-exclusive-early-reveals-head-fi-tv/15#post_9860101
That's what I'm wondering. It seems a little too close to the LCD-3 price to justify buying it. I would just assume wait for a used LCD-3 I think.
Kind of agree. But won't fully judge 'til I hear it.
Pricing seems wonky though. IF you're gonna spend $1700 - what's another $300 for the LCD-3 really.
Everybody know here LCD3 is quite overpriced and they would replace their position in my opinion because how much will cost one day their top which could be really worth for that price..
And LCD-X neutral? ..Finally! It could be really great headphone!!!
Edited by knopi - 10/4/13 at 8:30pm
- Audeze LCD-X
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 9 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 15 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 30 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 34 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Bought Hifiman HE-560+Mjolnir+Gungnir - No punch, not happy 2 minutes ago
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2