Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 - Page 75

post #1111 of 14967
Quote:
Originally Posted by santhoshr View Post
 

Hmm, thanks for the warning. I suspected it, battery might scratch the surface of dx50 on every push and turn. So I guess spare battery is not safe for portable use, better to keep it charge and replace when occasionally, because if we frequently change it, I'm not sure how good is back flip of dx50 after some time it might not stay in place and loosen up pretty much. Also keeping the spare battery without any charge for very long time will make the battery to leak acid and it will also explode and disfigured. The free battery is more trouble than worth I guess, 2nd and 3rd batch can consider themselves lucky!

 

why do you need to use otterbox for dx50?..just pop it in the sling bag and there's you go...spare battery is just something ibasso can offer us to compensate for the late delivery.... but something useful where when they fix the battery indication feature :P

post #1112 of 14967

Is this spare battery people received, the same capacity as the stock one?

 

Has anyone tried an uprated battery to see if it fits?

 

Thanks.

post #1113 of 14967
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiman View Post
 

Is this spare battery people received, the same capacity as the stock one?

 

Has anyone tried an uprated battery to see if it fits?

 

Thanks.

 

Well, I am thinking of giving this 3250Mah battery a try, it appears the same size. (not thicker like other extended battery)


http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3250mAh-High-Capacity-Replacement-Battery-For-Samsung-Galaxy-S3-SIII-i9300-New-/181049528642?pt=AU_MobilePhoneAccessories&hash=item2a27649142&_uhb=1


This will also really depend if I'm happy with the run times, as I'm a firm believer in  "if it ain't broke don't fix it" so although the extra run time would be nice (if it works), however if I get 12 hours running FLAC I'll be happy on the stock battery.


Edited by H20Fidelity - 9/12/13 at 3:40am
post #1114 of 14967
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 

 

Well, I am thinking of giving this 3250Mah battery a try, it appears the same size. (nto thicker like other extended battery)


http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3250mAh-High-Capacity-Replacement-Battery-For-Samsung-Galaxy-S3-SIII-i9300-New-/181049528642?pt=AU_MobilePhoneAccessories&hash=item2a27649142&_uhb=1


This will also really depend if I'm happy with the run times, as I'm a firm believer in  "if it ain't broke don't fix it" so although the extra run time would be nice if I get 12 hours running FLAC I'll be happy on the stock battery.

if the battery is same size but higher cap...most likely..it's bullsh*t product~....

post #1115 of 14967
Quote:
Originally Posted by doki81 View Post
 

if the battery is same size but higher cap...most likely..it's bullsh*t product~....

 


That's what I was thinking, the only thing that keeps my attention is they have sold 1240 batterys and held a 99.7% feedback. You would think if the product was useless it would reflect in their feedback rating.


Edited by H20Fidelity - 9/12/13 at 3:12am
post #1116 of 14967
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 

 


That's what I was thinking, the only thing that keeps my attention is they have sold 1240 batterys and held a 99.7% feedback. You would think if the product was useless it would reflect in their feedback rating.

 

the rating is mostly on the seller...there is no product review :( not like amazon where buyer can leave comment on the product..

post #1117 of 14967
Quote:
Originally Posted by doki81 View Post
 

 

the rating is mostly on the seller...there is no product review :( not like amazon where buyer can leave comment on the product..

 

Well look mate, I'm not here to discuss with you about some products authenticity , searchable reviews or if it's genuinely as stated in a eBay listing. I just showed the battery and said I might try it., simple. We don't need to discuss the whole topic over several posts ok?

I am here to talk about DX50 and read impressions.


Cheers,

post #1118 of 14967
Quote:
Originally Posted by doki81 View Post
 

 

why do you need to use otterbox for dx50?..just pop it in the sling bag and there's you go...

Because I like it so much! I feel to safe guard it now, my iPod classic and even my iPhone is naked (i.e. without any case :P) most of the time. I'm planning to get some universal scrath guard and stick it to protect the screen and then the bezel edges, any suggestions on scratch guard or even total body sticker?
 


Edited by santhoshr - 9/12/13 at 3:28am
post #1119 of 14967
Quote:
Originally Posted by santhoshr View Post
 

Because I like it so much! I feel to safe guard it now, my iPod classic and even my iPhone is naked (i.e. without any case :P) most of the time. I'm planning to get some universal scrath guard and stick it to protect the screen and then the bezel edges, any suggestions on scratch guard or even total body sticker?
 

 

just use a sling bag...the one come with dx50 is a bit too small and require a lot of effort to slot it in..get something with microfiber..make sure your screen protector is applied...those shd be more than enough~ :P

post #1120 of 14967

isn't the screen protector already applied? 

post #1121 of 14967
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post
 

isn't the screen protector already applied? 

 

Yep, but it is incredibly annoying since it has all that stuff on it.

I cut one out from a spare SGS3 one because I didn't want to use the one included and it worked out perfectly. 


Edited by lin0003 - 9/12/13 at 3:47am
post #1122 of 14967
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post
 

isn't the screen protector already applied? 

 

I believe it comes with one applied, which is just a temporary one, and there's a new one in the accessories.

post #1123 of 14967
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post
 

isn't the screen protector already applied? 

is it? can more people confirm it.

post #1124 of 14967

Oh, and I tried putting a screen protector on the back, but it didn't work out too well. Instead I used some clear book contact and while it looks a bit dodgy, it certainly keeps the scratches away. 

post #1125 of 14967
Quote:
Originally Posted by santhoshr View Post
 

is it? can more people confirm it.

 

It is. Look at my post above. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0