Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Anybody know of some free private and secure emails?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Anybody know of some free private and secure emails? - Page 2

post #16 of 28

I would like to add that if you have a web camera/microphone you can be watched and heard..Decades ago your bell circuit coil in your phone could be used to listen to conversation. Saying--  If you have nothing to hide then why worry? -is the stock answer from your government and mine.I realised the government was lying in the 60s and that was "it" as far as any word they said . While  on the newswebsite before they banned me I got communication from various US organisations which marched in the street in protest. And what happened to them-killed/shot / battered/etc by their own  police force. You have no freedom neither in the US or here. It was because we were building up a global organisation to fight for freedom by getting people from various countries to rebel against the removal of  Freedoms . the government stopped freedom using the key-word-Terrorists. You just dont realise whats going on in this World . I have a book full of information that would take too long to print- Its now -NWO -and you better believe it.Neo-Cons rule the World. We are just numbers to the government to be  worked to retirement and then discarded. Look at the ex.GIs ask them if they have a job . Ask them when they are only allowed a few years of free health care when they have cancer/no legs etc.due to the chemicals in bombs and mines. even the injections are bad news against chemical warfare. Even professors lost their jobs for telling the truth---You must make a stand for Humanity and Humanitarian causes and Freedom otherwise you are just a drone in a bee-hive. 


Edited by duncan1 - 9/11/13 at 3:04am
post #17 of 28
Double-a it's hard for me to accept my own words. The countermeasures you took are wonderful but, does your family or friends have phones? Or internet?
Edited by squallkiercosa - 9/11/13 at 12:31pm
post #18 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan1 View Post
 

I would like to add that if you have a web camera/microphone you can be watched and heard..Decades ago your bell circuit coil in your phone could be used to listen to conversation. Saying--  If you have nothing to hide then why worry? -is the stock answer from your government and mine.I realised the government was lying in the 60s and that was "it" as far as any word they said . While  on the newswebsite before they banned me I got communication from various US organisations which marched in the street in protest. And what happened to them-killed/shot / battered/etc by their own  police force. You have no freedom neither in the US or here. It was because we were building up a global organisation to fight for freedom by getting people from various countries to rebel against the removal of  Freedoms . the government stopped freedom using the key-word-Terrorists. You just dont realise whats going on in this World . I have a book full of information that would take too long to print- Its now -NWO -and you better believe it.Neo-Cons rule the World. We are just numbers to the government to be  worked to retirement and then discarded. Look at the ex.GIs ask them if they have a job . Ask them when they are only allowed a few years of free health care when they have cancer/no legs etc.due to the chemicals in bombs and mines. even the injections are bad news against chemical warfare. Even professors lost their jobs for telling the truth---You must make a stand for Humanity and Humanitarian causes and Freedom otherwise you are just a drone in a bee-hive. 

I have a piece of opaque, colored tape covering the web cam that came built-in to my laptop and I want to tape a piece of some sound-absorbing material over my built-in microphone.

 

And regarding neoconservatives: they are Republican in name only.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squallkiercosa View Post

Double-a it's hard for me to accept my own words. The countermeasures you took are wonderful but many of your friends or family doesn't have a phone? Or internet?

Most of my family has phones and use the internet.


Edited by Double-A - 9/11/13 at 9:42pm
post #19 of 28

Well .--There you go!!!- I was just replying on your post about microphones in laptops  post and how to be very careful when you are doing it  when I was --BLUESCREENED--it does not take much brainpower to guess yours and mine[NSA/GCHQ[UK] ]   are watching me --STILL. I will repeat--  Use a very acoustic blocking material-sponge like. and remember they can amplify the sound a lot louder than any PC user. Also if the mike head is not flush with the case sound can leak-in. Therefore you must make sure there is not a space between the laptop case and the mike face.Turning off the mike -ISNT an option that works [they turn it back on again. ]  Theres me thinking of a quiet life too -all gone it seems.--I would also like to say I cant access a UK audio website --because -as I just found out my protection program has barred me. BUT not for anybody else. It gave the reason so its not a fault in my protection program but somebody has planted something especially for me on it. 


Edited by duncan1 - 9/11/13 at 2:03pm
post #20 of 28

Well my words are justified and proved  I am telling the truth. Well known UK newspaper[Guardian]    9-12-2013[today] Professor Matthew  Green-crytography Professor at John Hopkins University was told to remove a blog  from the Web by his University VIA the NSA. As it criticised the NSA for breaking personal scrambled information of US citizens on the Web.

post #21 of 28

As of today due to a MICROSOFT"""update""""" my main PC has been blocked from the internet  --Using my old slow one so might  not be posting for a while. Who says ---"they dont watch you????. I STILL wont give in as I believe in FREEDOM!!!!.

post #22 of 28

Simple and effective: http://www.safe-mail.net/

post #23 of 28

Well I am back on the net[at least partially]  .Took me some hours. Microsoft make it hard for you to do anything. Cant use my usuall browser though. They are very "tricky" .Not saying what I did as that would help them to take me out again. Have made up my mind to get LINUX and remove Microsoft maybe even --dual boot- Might try out that safe-mail--manbear. I already have a paid email sevice both on line and on my PC. But will always give anything new a try.

post #24 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan1 View Post
 

Well .--There you go!!!- I was just replying on your post about microphones in laptops  post and how to be very careful when you are doing it  when I was --BLUESCREENED--it does not take much brainpower to guess yours and mine[NSA/GCHQ[UK] ]   are watching me --STILL. I will repeat--  Use a very acoustic blocking material-sponge like. and remember they can amplify the sound a lot louder than any PC user. Also if the mike head is not flush with the case sound can leak-in. Therefore you must make sure there is not a space between the laptop case and the mike face.Turning off the mike -ISNT an option that works [they turn it back on again. ]  Theres me thinking of a quiet life too -all gone it seems.--I would also like to say I cant access a UK audio website --because -as I just found out my protection program has barred me. BUT not for anybody else. It gave the reason so its not a fault in my protection program but somebody has planted something especially for me on it. 

I was planning on using open-cell acoustic foam. I have a 13 inch MacBook Pro (either 2011 edition or 2012 edition . . . I can't recall) so the mic is flush with the case and it is right above the 'esc' key.

post #25 of 28

The acoustic foam sounds good BUT test it by raising any mike amplification on your  laptop if it supports it . After fitting the foam try it out by shouting into it and checking on the audio output or connecting an amp to the output to raise the sensitivity of the sound. Dont do half measures they are VERY tricky! If you have no means of testing the output I think there are programs on the Web you could download to program it to an audio output on your laptop.And remember the NSA/GCHQ look at ALL internet communication using -keywords. Watch what you say .You see what happens to me when I speak the truth. They can " unencrypt" anything given time.  

post #26 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan1 View Post
 

The acoustic foam sounds good BUT test it by raising any mike amplification on your  laptop if it supports it . After fitting the foam try it out by shouting into it and checking on the audio output or connecting an amp to the output to raise the sensitivity of the sound. Dont do half measures they are VERY tricky! If you have no means of testing the output I think there are programs on the Web you could download to program it to an audio output on your laptop.And remember the NSA/GCHQ look at ALL internet communication using -keywords. Watch what you say .You see what happens to me when I speak the truth. They can " unencrypt" anything given time.  

Thanks for the advice.

post #27 of 28

Openmailbox is privacy-oriented (just read their manifesto), located in France, etc. But the privacy thing isn't the most inticing thing - it's the unlimited storage for free accounts. Granted, they're still just a small upstart provider so that'll probably change later on. Hopefully it does stay obscure, but not to the point where it'll become unsustainable. Recently switched after Lavabit shut down (I was boggled for the longest time as to why I couldn't fetch my mail via mutt that week, until I read the news). Quick, seamless. There's not really a massive push towards encryption so that's probably something you should be looking more towards your end. 

 

Also Riseup, but that's not exactly free. Nor is it available to just anybody.

 

Security might be sort of a lost cause when you consider the big players aggregating this info, but it's still something to look after against the smaller companies who use the info to send you enlargement pill advertisments.

post #28 of 28

Had a look at openmail---well tried to site under maintenance- One poster [elsewhere] said that the owners if instructed by a government would comply and give any details required . As they dont want to break the law? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Anybody know of some free private and secure emails?