Recent Images In This Thread
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by nightmancometh, 9/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best custom earpieces. Last post on 4/4/14 at 2:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RWAK100 to feed an integrated amplifier/home audio system? Last post on 3/6/14 at 3:48am in Dedicated Source Components
- Shure SE535 vs Bowers & Wilkins P7 Last post on 3/9/14 at 4:23pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Amp for se535ltd Last post on 2/16/14 at 4:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- How can I get my hands on a shure SE535LTD Last post on 2/5/14 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
Vsonic are working on two SHURE like IEMs - Page 3post #31 of 39011/14/13 at 6:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 39011/14/13 at 8:30pmpost #33 of 39011/14/13 at 9:55pm
not too long...
GR07 was only released like 3 years ago...
the teaser VSD1 was only released like half a year ago...
not too looooooooooooooooooooooonnnngggggg...
dammit VSonic the waiting is so hard especially over the silly season!!! So hard not to pull the trigger on something else!!!post #34 of 39011/15/13 at 7:11amQuote:
Actually someone posted earlier that it might be released by the end of this yearpost #35 of 39011/15/13 at 8:44ampost #36 of 39011/15/13 at 7:34pmThread StarterQuote:
The news is they are going to release VSD3 on Jan. 1st。This is Vsonic's official weibo http://www.weibo.com/weisuonikepost #37 of 39011/15/13 at 8:02pmThread Starterpost #38 of 39011/21/13 at 1:17pmThread Starterpost #39 of 39011/21/13 at 1:43pm
Looks very nice. I think I will try one but now things are a bit skewed. Where does the LE fit in. Say, I want to pick up the one that is slightly better than the LE. Will the VSD3 be better than all the VSD1's or is the LE still as good or better? Do I need to go to the 5?post #40 of 39011/22/13 at 7:25ampost #41 of 39011/22/13 at 9:27amQuote:
The Vsd3 willl be like 50 bucks, so unless you're thinking of buying 10 of these or a VSD9 I don't see how this will affect your Noble 3c purchase?post #42 of 39011/22/13 at 5:27pmpost #43 of 39011/22/13 at 6:50pmpost #44 of 39011/22/13 at 11:37pmpost #45 of 39011/23/13 at 12:34amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic are working on two SHURE like IEMs
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Schiit we'd like to see 42 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 1 minute ago
- › Help with buying Headphones/In ears 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 1 minute ago
- › Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!) 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › ATH-M50x, ATH-M40x, V-moda crossfade M80 or Sennheiser PX 360? 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 minutes ago
- › Best noise isolating AND cancelling headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob