Here is summary for fake Klipsch X10.
Earphones appears to be dynamic, not balanced armature.
1. Color. Original X10 have anodized body. Fake are painted. Color is more glossy and bright.
2. Outer body diameter. Fake 6.8mm. Original 6.7
3. There is no acoustic filter on fake. Some rarefied grid instead.
4. Inner nozzle diameter. Original 1.7 mm, fake 1.9.
5. All body verges are more sharp on original and more round on fake.
6. Due to it's dynamic driver fake are exellently magnetized to each other or any other metal surface.
I can not upload photos here yet, I presume. So I uploaded some to imageshack.